Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RevolverC Streams SMITE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RevolverC's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61

RevolverC Streams SMITE

One man's noble quest to revisits and vanquish some of the best video games of our time, while reviewing and defeating the games of new.

Twitch Channel:
    http://twitch.tv/revolverc

Synopsis:
    To revisit good (and not so good) old games that have set the pavement for today's current games, while also playing and reviewing new releases to see if they can uphold against their older predecessors.

Schedule:
    I will be streaming Fridays - Tuesdays 3pm - 9pm PST (11pm - 5am GMT)

Important Note
    I am hosting an upcoming and ongoing tournament, if you'd like to see details here is the link to the thread.
    Battle For Mount Olympus
    Last edited by RevolverC; 10-18-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Day 7 - (9/13/2014)

- (3:18 PM PST) Now Streaming Smite, grinding those levels!

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play or looking to improve your game this is not the stream to watch. Just looking to have fun and see how this game plays out .
    Last edited by RevolverC; 09-14-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Day 8 - (9/14/2014)

- (3:56 PM PST) Sunday Night SMITE, grinding some more levels and playing new champs!

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play or looking to improve your game this is not the stream to watch. Just looking to have fun and see how this game plays out .

Day 9 - (9/15/2014)

- (2:00 PM PST) Monday Night SMITE, continuing the grind to 30 while learning some new tips and tricks along the way. If you'd like to help me and my quest to 30 feel free to join and give some tips!

Disclaimer:

Day 10 - (9/16/2014)

- (4:01 PM PST) Tuesday SMITE! A Conquest to 30! If you'd like to watch me continue the grind to 30 while learning some new tips and tricks along the way, come on by the channel! Per request I'll be playing some Arachne games to try her out!

Disclaimer:

Day 11 - (9/17/2014)

- (10:41 AM PST) WednesDAY SMITE! My noble quest to 30 continues! If you'd like to give me tips, tricks or suggestions please feel free to check me out. I DO take champion requests! So if you have a champion that you'd love to see me play, (and teach me?) feel free to suggest a champion! Thank you guys for the support, I really do appreciate every follower I receive and enjoy talking to each and every one of you in my channel.

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play, this is NOT the stream to be watching! Just looking to have some fun and learn some champions.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    A quick tip: in SMITE, champs aren't called that, they're called gods.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Day 12 - (9/19/2014)

- (4:00 PM PST) Starting a fresh new day of SMITE with some conquest games. If you'd like to give me some tips and tricks about SMITE please feel free to check out the channel. I DO take God requests! So if you'd like to see me play your favorite God please tell me! As always, thanks for the support it means the world.

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play, this is NOT the stream to be watching! Just looking to have some fun and learn some Gods.

Post Message
    Thank you for the correction As4mo3, I've been so use to calling characters 'champions' that it just becomes second nature to me. But I will start calling these characters Gods, for that is what they are and I don't want them to Smite me with their fury.

Day 13 - (9/20/2014)

- (7:25 AM PST) Starting the morning with some SMITE conquest games. This is going to be a 12+ hour stream, if you'd like to give me some tips, tricks or suggestions about SMITE please feel free to check out the channel. I DO take God requests! So if you'd like to see me play your favorite God please tell me! And as always, thanks for the support it means the world to me.

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play, this is NOT the stream to be watching! Just looking to entertain and have some fun while learning a thing or two about SMITE.

Day 14 - (9/21/2014)

- 3:05 PM PST) Starting the Sunday evening with some more SMITE conquest games. If you'd like to give me some tips, tricks, or suggestions about SMITE please feel free to check out the channel. I DO take God requests, if you'd like to see me play your favorite God please tell me! And as always, thanks for the support it means the world to me.

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play, this is NOT the stream to be watching! Just looking to entertain and have some fun while learning a thing or two about SMITE.