Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Goddes Over-sexualization

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I love how this community complains about little things that don't matter. I feel like people who complain about this have never played another online type of game before like an MMO.

Junior Member Cupidhead iLiguar's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    If you think they're too sexualized, then that just tells me you're actually turned on by some of these 3d models of gods and goddesses. You need help.
    Dorothy called from Oz, she wants her straw man back.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    This thread is hella boring without boobies.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by iLiguar View Post
    Dorothy called from Oz, she wants her straw man back.
    Only if I don't legitimately believe that. If you think they're sexualized then you must think they are sexually appealing to someone, which tells me that you yourself think they're sexually appealing. If you didn't, then the thought that someone else could be sexually attracted to them would simply never occur to you, like if you were a child looking at a tree. You wouldn't think that's not sap unless you're in the right frame of mind to think that's not sap.

Remove the mental sexual component, remove the anger over it. If you do, to you it would just be a tree. But what kind of boring jerk just watches a tree for no reason?

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I personally reckon the whole "tits galore" thing in MMOs. It makes the gaming community look like a group of horny teenage boys. I want to play a MMO where I don't have to have constant cleavage shoved in my face at all times. Is that too much to ask? How does Neith's complete lack of clothes help the game? Oh, look! When she jumps she has breast jiggle animations! I'm going to stop playing to masturbate now!
    It just makes me cringe every time I see her. It reminds me of those "ROMAN ORGY MMO" ads on streaming sites. It can also make some women feel uncomfortable playing the game.
    The only thing that Neith's titties add to the game is more brain-dead idiots with constant erections in the community, while it alienates a lot of female players.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCalx View Post
    I personally reckon the whole "tits galore" thing in MMOs. It makes the gaming community look like a group of horny teenage boys. I want to play a MMO where I don't have to have constant cleavage shoved in my face at all times. Is that too much to ask? How does Neith's complete lack of clothes help the game? Oh, look! When she jumps she has breast jiggle animations! I'm going to stop playing to masturbate now!
    It just makes me cringe every time I see her. It reminds me of those "ROMAN ORGY MMO" ads on streaming sites. It can also make some women feel uncomfortable playing the game.
    The only thing that Neith's titties add to the game is more brain-dead idiots with constant erections in the community, while it alienates a lot of female players.
    Funny...none of the women I know have problems with sexy female characters in sexy outfits...they also have no problems with male characters that have ridiculous muscles and often clothes that show off said muscles.

As for Neith....from the 3rd person perspective how exactly can you stare at those titties?the only place I know you can is the winning/losing animation and in the lobby where you can view all the gods.

Whenever I see this topic pop-up on the forums I start to think that there are some feminazis(internet feminists[also known as misandrists]) around...you know the professional victims and patriarchy conspiracy theorists.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCalx View Post
    It doesn't alienate females,girls like boobs too.

I know one personally,she doesn't mind the sexy goddesses,and also she doesn't understand why would anyone complain about them.Like,why should we feel shame of beauty?
    Last edited by Gilaro; 09-18-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Because some people think all women belong in nunneries and do nothing but engage in slut-shaming because they're judgmental and think sexual liberation is the same as sexual enslavement.

What exactly do you want of men? Do you want them to stop being men? Heterosexual men are sexually interested in beautiful women. Gaming companies know this and appeal to it for better sales. You'd have to stop the culture if you want gaming companies to stop doing that, and to do that does indeed mean making men stop being men.

Wanting to do something like that makes YOU the problem, not them. YOU'RE so interested in breasts and so desiring to get angry at something, ANYTHING, that you want to ruin others' good times and change peoples' very natures. You don't care about freedom at all; all you want is enslavement. You want women to be in nunneries and all men to be metrosexual.

Women aren't fragile things to be protected. They don't even need armor most of the time, because they can kick butt and stay beautiful at the same time. Women are just as strong as men.
    Last edited by RippleApple; 09-18-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Because some people think all women belong in nunneries and do nothing but engage in slut-shaming because they're judgmental and think sexual liberation is the same as sexual enslavement.

What exactly do you want of men? Do you want them to stop being men? Heterosexual men are sexually interested in beautiful women. Gaming companies know this and appeal to it for better sales. You'd have to stop the culture if you want gaming companies to stop doing that, and to do that does indeed mean making men stop being men.

Wanting to do something like that makes YOU the problem, not them. YOU'RE so interested in breasts and so desiring to get angry at something, ANYTHING, that you want to ruin others' good times and change peoples' very natures. You don't care about freedom at all; all you want is enslavement. You want women to be in nunneries and all men to be metrosexual.

Women aren't fragile things to be protected. They don't even need armor most of the time, because they can kick butt and stay beautiful at the same time. Women are just as strong as men.
    I guess men don't need armor either lol

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    I guess men don't need armor either lol
    Indeed, Hercules doesn't need any armor. His skin is his armor.