Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Good Job with Arachne and Odin! Now fix Ah Muzen Cab

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think a really, REALLY good buff for him would be making Bees! a loooooong ass DoT (re: 30 sec). That way, it would:

-Prevent backing for a long time (a really potent punishment early game)
    -Be a good way to really chip away at the opponent's HP
    -Be a hilarious taunt kill

Senior Member Honoured AttackDamageCry's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AnGuSxD View Post
    First a Slow? Afaik, Apollo has two Knockbacks and his Mesmerize, the 2 Knockbacks (if he uses them + one of them is his ult) place him more or less in the middle of the enemies. The Mesmerize does only work when the enemy is very close to you and breaks in the instant of damage happening. His Ult just makes him a great Splitpusher.
    No need for a nerf!
    His 3 slows enemies, increases his own movement speed as well as it being a knock up.
    The pros miss as many AA's as I do. I'm not a pro. Lyfe unfair.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Having a 30sec dot would be too long. Maybe 5?
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    he's got a slow, attack + movement steroid, a lane clear, and a high damage ult you can fire off every 15 odd seconds...

I don't see any issue with him, and I wonder if you're using him correctly. Im going to assume you're doing a 4 2 3 1 skill leveling, when that's completely backwards.

AMC skill should be 4 3 1 2 (1>3>3>2>4)

His honey lasts 4 seconds, applies 64 + 120% and 69 + 60% (133 + 180%), vs 60+80% and 48+30% (108 + 140%).

Do your math, and you'll find AMC is still extremely viable, no matter where he goes.

When you go on the attack, you should initiate within a hives range, honey + bee using hive, then initiate with another hive for the atk speed + movement speed bonus.

He has VERY good escape abilities, as well as constant regen and 2 lane clears.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 09-12-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    What's his escape?
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluechacho View Post
    I think a really, REALLY good buff for him would be making Bees! a loooooong ass DoT (re: 30 sec). That way, it would:

-Prevent backing for a long time (a really potent punishment early game)
    -Be a good way to really chip away at the opponent's HP
    -Be a hilarious taunt kill
    That's a good way to make him broken, and then get him back to why he was nerfed in the first place.

Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    Having a 30sec dot would be too long. Maybe 5?
    You are aware it's currently 6 seconds at the moment? And that's not enough? 30 is WAY to much, it needs to either longer of more potent.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    he's got a slow, attack + movement steroid, a lane clear, and a high damage ult you can fire off every 15 odd seconds...

I don't see any issue with him, and I wonder if you're using him correctly. Im going to assume you're doing a 4 2 3 1 skill leveling, when that's completely backwards.

AMC skill should be 4 3 1 2 (1>3>3>2>4)

His honey lasts 4 seconds, applies 64 + 120% and 69 + 60% (133 + 180%), vs 60+80% and 48+30% (108 + 140%).

Do your math, and you'll find AMC is still extremely viable, no matter where he goes.

When you go on the attack, you should initiate within a hives range, honey + bee using hive, then initiate with another hive for the atk speed + movement speed bonus.

He has VERY good escape abilities, as well as constant regen and 2 lane clears.
    Except your numbers don't add up. He's under preforming despite these numbers, you will find consistently he fails to preform when compared to other hunters.

Might I add your numbers are just wrong? Slow scales 5/10/15/20/25% which is utterly pitiful. Plus hit ult, assuming you can hit and retrieve each time, is only fired off 20 second assuming you can reach those conditions.

He has NO ESCAPE at all, his lack of mobility is his biggest glaring issue.

I'm sorry but I don't think you know what your talking about. Your also not factoring that no one is going to stand in the honey for four seconds, or that his "massive" steroid can be removed in single basic attack.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    What's his escape?
    I don't really get what he's talking about, he does factor in mana, that honey will only do the damage with swarm or a hive near by. It's like he's assuming AMC will always be in the perfect situation to get these results.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SagaTheDragon View Post
    You are aware it's currently 6 seconds at the moment? And that's not enough? 30 is WAY to much, it needs to either longer of more potent.
    ah yes. I forgot about that.

How Matchmaking works