Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OVER 100$ U.S Dollar Gems Purchased & still haven't got Ymir Nuclear Or Bacchus King!

Senior Member Honoured Rhodonite's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Over 100$ US?? and someone else here said he paid 200$ US??? What is it with you people? You guys must be really rich.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    You do realise that they are called super rare skins for a reason right? I dont think its writen somewhere that if you spend 100$ you will get a rare. I do think it should be but thats another topic.

Most people got the 3 epic skins after they got everything else from the chests. You chose to gamble you didnt get what you wanted its not the games fault you could have spent that money to buy anything you wanted except for 3 skins.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If you want the skins, buy a code. For money. For the skin.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    If you want the skins, buy a code. For money. For the skin.
    I just feel like randomized chests with mostly garbage in it (not even mentioning players that only stick to one pantheon) will encourage players to look "elsewhere" for the skin codes.

Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Exactly my point.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 604
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Someone doesnt understand what the treasure boxes mean. Your playing the lottery, what you just said is that if I play the lottery alot that i should win the lottery cause i supported them with my money. Well get on it Mega millions, i have played you for 30 years and still didnt win. I put so much money into you so now its time for me to become super rich, i deserve it. No thats not how life works man so either keep playing the lottery or stop. Dont complain that you didnt win your skins.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 565
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Understant View Post
    You don't really get to complain if you lose out when you gamble. Stop being so entitled, you don't go to Vegas and say 'I spent 5,000 dollars at the blackjack table, let me win a round to show appreciation!". That isn't how it works. If you don't want to risk losing out, don't gamble, it's really that simple.
    Yet you cant even truly loose on these treasure chest, since the content in them is worth at worst 300 gems where they cost 200 each, so you can only win more or less

Achievements:
    You win per chest opening. You get around 100 free gems per chest.

How Matchmaking works

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 513
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Then they release a skin for the god, It is not special in anyway, not limited edition and not for a special event. The skin will be available for ever but only out of a chest. Why on earth am I going to drop money in hopes of getting it at random.
    Treasure chests are not going to be around in their current incarnation forever, it's safe to assume that the skins that are chest exclusives right now will be obtainable at some point in the future through other means. It know it has been announced that at a minimum this is true for Bacchus... Ymir and Herc I'm not so sure about.

That said, the rare items are just that, rare and ultra rare, as designed. Having a 5% drop rate also doesn't guarantee that you only have to buy 20 chests to be gauranteed one of these items... if there were an infinite amount of items available, you'd have a 5% chance EACH TIME to get it, the likelihood doesn't increase. Except in smite, where there is a limited amount of items available you eventually will have a better chance at getting the rare items.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    So you're angry because you played a random lotto and didn't get what you wanted.... knowing it was 100% random...

Edit :

Just opened up my 2 boxes I got free from buying an odessy item. thanatos voice pack and Derpules skin.

/smugtrololol.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 09-11-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.