Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OVER 100$ U.S Dollar Gems Purchased & still haven't got Ymir Nuclear Or Bacchus King!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 355
    I feel like its fine. Next time don't bargain with your money. =/ I think its pretty clear and there have been multiple posts stating your luck to actually get something usefull!

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's like gambling. You, OP, were just unlucky.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownery View Post
    Aside from luck, there should be a payment guarantee so that when 100$ or more gems purchased on treasure chest you would at least get 1 of the 3 rare skins as an appreciation of the amount of money and effort spent.
    It's not too late?

Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Not too late for what?
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Junior Member Cupidhead ViciouzMvP's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Well see it this way, soon you will get them, i think ive used 200$ and i got all the chest, cant get anymore stil got 2 i cant open since i got it all :-D

Achievements:
    Then wait for next patch
    Nice tho

How Matchmaking works

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 582
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownery View Post
    Today 9/11 i have Purchased Gems worth over than 100$ U.S Dollar and still didn't get Ymir Nuclear Skin or Bacchus King Skin or even Hercules Tiny Head Skin!!!
    you got to be kidding me..right? i mean how much else should i pay to get these skins i already payed 135$ us dollars (approximate) and still didn't get any...there should be like a safe payment method or something so that if u purchased 100$ or more to get this skins and still u got nothing Hirez should appreciate the effort u did and the money u paid and at least send u 2 skins of the 3 rare skins (Herc,Bacc,Ymir) as a gift for all u did...but to spend all that money on Treasure Chest and u still dont get anything then this must be a BUG or something!!!

Please Respond Hirez,
    Wait, wait, wait... this is a troll post right?

On the off chance that it isn't, let me just say. In no way, shape, or form does the amount of money you spend on this game make you a special little snowflake that deserves special treatment. I, myself have spent FAR far more than $100.00 on content for this game. I still am aware that I am no different than anybody else and will not receive special treatment.

Stop acting like an entitled child.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    HiRez is genius for coming out with this treasure chest thing. imagine how many suckers are spending hundreds trying to get a couple skins that would normally only cost them 10 bucks.

i bet they wish they did this along time ago.

New Member Cupidhead Understant's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    You don't really get to complain if you lose out when you gamble. Stop being so entitled, you don't go to Vegas and say 'I spent 5,000 dollars at the blackjack table, let me win a round to show appreciation!". That isn't how it works. If you don't want to risk losing out, don't gamble, it's really that simple.

Achievements:
    It's a gamble. If you lose, too bad for you.

How Matchmaking works