Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OVER 100$ U.S Dollar Gems Purchased & still haven't got Ymir Nuclear Or Bacchus King!

Hybrid View

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354

OVER 100$ U.S Dollar Gems Purchased & still haven't got Ymir Nuclear Or Bacchus King!

Today 9/11 i have Purchased Gems worth over than 100$ U.S Dollar and still didn't get Ymir Nuclear Skin or Bacchus King Skin or even Hercules Tiny Head Skin!!!
    you got to be kidding me..right? i mean how much else should i pay to get these skins i already payed 135$ us dollars (approximate) and still didn't get any...there should be like a safe payment method or something so that if u purchased 100$ or more to get this skins and still u got nothing Hirez should appreciate the effort u did and the money u paid and at least send u 2 skins of the 3 rare skins (Herc,Bacc,Ymir) as a gift for all u did...but to spend all that money on Treasure Chest and u still dont get anything then this must be a BUG or something!!!

Please Respond Hirez,

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    So your angry because you had bad luck?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TenWildZubats's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    It is not a bug or anything, you just have bad luck and apparently didn't have a lot of other things.

To get everything, it costs approximately 27800 gems. (I say approx, because they removed emotes and added a skin and I don't feel like doing match). 135$ is about 10500 gems or so, I believe. Not even half.

The exclusive chest content is considered RARE, so if you didn't already have most of the common stuff, chances are, you will get common stuff. That's just how this type of thing works.

You had bad luck. Sorry.

Senior Member Honoured Ginrikuzuma's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1 year registered
    Lulz tough luck
    A little over $200 here. What is the point of this thread aside from the pointless complaining.
    Last edited by Ginrikuzuma; 09-11-2014 at 08:58 AM.
    We need Centeotl, Aztec God of Maize.
    For those threads you need popcorn...
    I still stand behind this Janus concept instead of the silly one we have with portals...

With the Scylla skin done now I can hope for Ne Zha's

The crusher is such a bullshit item, lets remodel Nu Wa due to complaints of backdooring and now instead give physicals like Loki and Apollo an item to aid in backdooring.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Aside from luck, there should be a payment guarantee so that when 100$ or more gems purchased on treasure chest you would at least get 1 of the 3 rare skins as an appreciation of the amount of money and effort spent.
    Believe you can and you're halfway there

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownery View Post
    Aside from luck, there should be a payment guarantee so that when 100$ or more gems purchased on treasure chest you would at least get 1 of the 3 rare skins as an appreciation of the amount of money and effort spent.
    It's not too late?

Senior Member Honoured AttackDamageCry's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    They should do a token system. Instead of a 3 day booster, you get 1 token, then you can buy certain items ranging in price from 2 tokens to 10 or so. The rare skins being 10 more common skins being 2, etc etc.

This would work since 1 skin = 600 gems. 1 chest = 200 gems. You don't get a booster/ token every chest.

Who wants those shitty boosters anyway?
    The pros miss as many AA's as I do. I'm not a pro. Lyfe unfair.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ïngenious View Post
    They should do a token system. Instead of a 3 day booster, you get 1 token, then you can buy certain items ranging in price from 2 tokens to 10 or so. The rare skins being 10 more common skins being 2, etc etc.

This would work since 1 skin = 600 gems. 1 chest = 200 gems. You don't get a booster/ token every chest.

Who wants those shitty boosters anyway?
    The token idea is actually really good.
    I, among others who don't spend hundreds of dollars on this game, like boosters.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Totally agree with this the OP. As a new player with no skins or voicepacks or any fluff it is very off putting. If I purchase a god because I enjoy playing them that is my only purchase.

Then they release a skin for the god, It is not special in anyway, not limited edition and not for a special event. The skin will be available for ever but only out of a chest. Why on earth am I going to drop money in hopes of getting it at random.

I have worked out that in order to just get the Skins and voicepacks out of the way you need to spend just over £120.00 Not dollars but GBP. This does not include all the fluff in the chests such as Icons and Ward skins. (which lets face it are going to be piled into the chests)

Everytime a new god is release a new skin gets added. More wards/icons are added every patch. This alone means that the chest is becoming less and less worthwhile to a player who only buys what they want.

If you give me the option to buy the skin at 600/800 or even 1000 gems I will buy it if I want it. But I am not going to drop any money especially over £120 as of today (will only increase as time goes on, how knows how much it will be by the end of the year. )

The sheer fact they are unwilling to sell some skins on there own is a big deterrence and is definitely preventing some sales. I see absolutely no reason for me to provide them with any money if they do not offer me the guarantee of getting what I want.

Sure, Convention skins and limited edition promotional skins could be put in such as poolsiden or TSM Apollo could be added for those who miss conventions or cannot attend and want to take the chance, This is a great opportunity. Or for players who own all the content it is a cheap way to keep up since if they release 1 600 gem skin and 3 icons for the cost of 800 gems you get 1200gems worth of stuff for the cost of 4 chests.

There however again is absolutely no way I am going to give them any money if they put an item that is not limited in some way behind a pay wall of over £120 minimum to acquire it.

The chests benefit long term players who have acquired the games content over time but drastically reduce the potential for new players to provide money or player who want a specific generic skin.

Hell put the holiday skins in there when it is not that holiday, For example all year round the christmas skins are available in the chest, However come christmas you can just purchase the skin for 600 gems.

Stop making me not want to give you money!

EDIT - As of today for a new player to acquire the skins and voicepacks only - No icons or ward skins it is 35200 gems worth of chests.
    Last edited by Spencley; 09-11-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I love how the OP put "Scam" as one of the tags.

It's actually the cheapest way to get all the game content.