Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ullr, The Glorious one

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Caerulius's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I like that Ullr's damage seems high but is balanced by his high skill cap. He'll be VERY powerful in high tier play.

New Member Cupidhead Skullking12993's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    For how much Skill he takes to use id say he is fairly balanced but once you figure how to combo and double hit off the Switch Stance he is OP

New Member Cupidhead CryoCheese's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Imo he's everything else but balanced. He might not be overly op, but his whole skillcomb is just too strong to set a 2sec stun atop AND in the same stance as his main dmg and waveclear ability. Thats just wrong.

I'd say either nerf the stun directly - less duration or harder to hit -, or move it to another stance. Maybe just switch the leap with the stun.
    Last edited by CryoCheese; 03-20-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    Wzaaaaa

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Achievements:
    I honestly that Ullr is in a great spot he's strong but balanced. I don't see any need for any changes all he really contributes to a team fight is damage.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I think Ullr is in a decent spot at the moment for normal play, although I'm afraid of what might happen once some of the pros really start to use him. He has that high skill cap but I think he's really going to shine in their hands. The only thing I can think of to change is to possibly add a small CD to his swap stance that is affected by his passive.

Example: The CD of his stance swap is now 5 seconds or so, by activating abilities he can decrease the CD down quickly. So if you are fighting in ranged stance you can swap to melee stance and jump in, stun and get some hits off...but you won't be in your ranged stance for another second or two, right about the time they are unstunned and are able to fight back again. I dunno, might feel clunkier but it might add just the right amount of balance if he turns out to be as good in pro play as I think he will.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 03-20-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    If you like fire, chains, and a tanky character you should read:
    Prometheus, Protector of Mankind Concept

Or maybe you like a stealthy burst mage? Try out:
    Nyx, Mistress of Night Concept

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    I think Ullr for what he is, is in a very good place. The thing that I would change about him would be to switch his leap with his stun in the axe stance. That way when you're leveling up your skills you have to choose if you want the better lane clear with your 1, or level up your 3 for better harass.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 626
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPSLOCKFURY View Post
    It's only got amazing scaling and you've only got a stun that guarantees it.
    I dunno maybe it's just me but i find it super hard to even see when people are under it. The targeting circle and camera is so awkward. Honestly I don't see what all the qq is about. I've yet to see anyone even rape with him. He is not easy to use and most people just end up feeding.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 518
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I agree with the awkward camera and targeter for his 3, but in skilled hands, they won't miss once being adjusted to it.

At max rank, that 1.8 stun time feels like an eternity.
    This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 3/20/14

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CAPSLOCKFURY's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Keihou View Post
    I dunno maybe it's just me but i find it super hard to even see when people are under it. The targeting circle and camera is so awkward. Honestly I don't see what all the qq is about. I've yet to see anyone even rape with him. He is not easy to use and most people just end up feeding.
    http://i.imgur.com/02TIktc.png <-- My stats. He's strong as hell o_o.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Achievements:
    Alot of complaining about his stun and how he kills ppl with it. Doesn't most adc do that? Anhur->Leap, stun and ur dead, Artemis->Stun, root and ur dead, Nieth->Root and finish u from miles away. Most adc can kill u easy and Ullr is no exception to that. But like u counter other adc u get beads and the stun isn't a issue. And a 1.8 sec stun wow. If u gonna complain do that about Neiths ult instead thats a 1.5 stun with alot of dmg that is global. More scary than a little stun from Ullr. But this is all so common. Have no clue how to fight him and call him OP instead. Ppl should relax and play him a few days and then complain. I see alot of Ullr get beaten now as I see some owning. But thats usally the case with most adc in the game and they all are scary lategame.