Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaac Being Nerfed

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by G0DSL3FTH4ND View Post
    Totally not op. Is viable, as other warriors are. Started playing him, he has a funny and nice kit but totally lack of steroids of any sort. Got a little slow, plus is ulti, that is strong as almost every ulti in the game.
    Not like his 1 is incredibly damaging and easy to hit, not like his 2 gives tons of free protections, not like his 3 is a ridiculous heal, not like his ult is a large aoe that's pathetically easy to hit for its effect.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    In fact, this is his kit. His 1 its easy, but not super easy (if enemy got a minimun of brain), 2 gives very few protection in laning phase (maxed 2nd), and in late you have to pass on all enemy team to have 100, but in this case you will not combo it with the ulti. Plus, last only for some seconds. 3 is not ridicolous, and ulti is like other ultis. Don't stay in it.

As I said, a good kit, but a weak passive, 0 steroids, 1 hard CC (ulti).
    Every time I see someone whining for nerfs, I play that god for a while. None in uncounterable, and almost none is op (maybe some gods slightly op).

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Besides that, often his 2 doesn't hit after 4. A big fault on his combo.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BubiLegend's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Chaac definitely needs a nerf on his Axe Throw, preferably in form of a cooldown increase. That thing is ridiculously easy to hit unless you are trying to hit it from max range but try to box him and his 3 provides him sustain to live for long enough so he can throw that axe on his feet and just be done with it. It becomes impossible to miss at about 15feet away from him because of the AOE and travel time, it is pretty illogical that Chaac can hit that small AOE easier than Vulcan can do with his massive AOE ult. So either increase the travel time so it is somewhat avoidable or increase the cooldown so it's online less often. I mean I've went against him in solo lots of times and he just boxes too well to be able to be beaten by anyone other than Bakasura and his true damage.

Like that "Office of SMITE" video says:

"You have good damage. High survivablity. A teleport. A Heal. A Slow. And an ulti that silences."

Now think about that for a moment.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    i have to agree I loved playing as chaac.but the ax could use some more cd because the poke dmg is unreal in early game considering he only neds to whack 5 minions to get it for free again.

adding 1 or 2 more seconds to it would not kill chaac.

how ever I have faced chaacs in solo before as both odin, hades, and a few other gods. most typically I would just use my 1 on hades to dodge the ax with ease. ditto for odin.

other then that I find chaac to be fine.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Wamt to know what chaac lacks? A Nuke, the ax is on a 10 sec CD, 10 second. while easy spammable in lane,without full CDR you won`t use it in a teamfight more than twice. and 360 dmg is nothing. True, his 1v1 potential is huge, name me a warrior weak on 1v1? His role is to outbox assassins, what is the problem if mercury/loki/thana can`t outbox him in a fair fight? You need warriors to control those guys from running rampant on a killing spree.
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Member Follower
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 355
    The strength of his 1 is make up for the fact he has low cc compared with other warriors (only his ult), his only mobility move requires him to use 2 of his abilities (1, then 2) his heal is decent, but nothing remarkable, its more used for the slow, and his passive is kinda blah after the early game. Nerfing his 2 wont do anything but make him less popular, and less viable.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by DD321123 View Post
    Not like his 1 is incredibly damaging and easy to hit, not like his 2 gives tons of free protections, not like his 3 is a ridiculous heal, not like his ult is a large aoe that's pathetically easy to hit for its effect.
    His 1 is easy to see coming and dodge unless he ganked.

His 2 is pretty damn useless.

His 3 is good, but doesn't stack up to hel or ra's healing in some cases.

Keep in mind that his mana is extremely low and he has no cc at all besides the silence on his ult. but to even use the ult you have to be near people who can attack you while you're using it. It's damage isn't amazing either.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    His 1 is literally unmissable point blank.

His 2 gives protections, and is easy to hit.

As for his 3; remember, those're squishy mages. He's a warrior.

His mana is low, but many other gods also have low mana. His passive just makes it an almost non issue.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by DD321123 View Post
    His 1 is literally unmissable point blank.

His 2 gives protections, and is easy to hit.

As for his 3; remember, those're squishy mages. He's a warrior.

His mana is low, but many other gods also have low mana. His passive just makes it an almost non issue.
    So is Ra's 1, Thanatos' 1, Art's 3, Cupid's 1, Agni's 2, and 83% of abilities in the whole game.

His 2's damage is terrible and you have to put yourself in danger to use it.

His 3 is a solid ability but because of his mana being low you're always focusing more on dealing damage with his 1.

Again, you have to put yourself in danger to use his passive in some cases.