Thread: Bad Mojo Hun Batz skin

Junior Member Cupidhead Pavapizza's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130

Lightbulb Bad Mojo Hun Batz skin

hey all smiters.

i'm new to this game but i'm liking it more and more

i recently purchase hun batz, and i like to play him a lot, and i have an idea for a new skin

So i couldn't help but notice that hun batz looks a lot like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls

so my idea for the new skin is:

- Hun Batz wearing blue costume with cape like Mojo Jojo
    - his headdress can also be swap with mojo's brain turban
    - his 3rd skill, the sacred monkey can be change with throwing some doll that looks like powerpuff
    - his voice pack can be using similar talk style as mojo (repeating words and especially his own name)
    - his name can be Bad Mojo

so please share your thoughts. sorry i cant draw even a sketch for u guys, cause i cant draw well

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 748
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    That's a good idea oh the nostalgia.

OldKaostic
    Whilst this is a good idea, I can see there being copyright issues involved so don't hold your breathe

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    The only reason why that happened was because Warner Bros are douches who are going to hang on to the only characters that are making them money. So if they dont make money yoy are screwed. They have made tons of skins that are references to shows, movies, games heroes etc. And they never death with copyright till warner bros. Ymir got a Doom skin which is the Cacodemon, Mercury got a Tron skin, Anubis and Ra got a Stargate skin, Apollo got a splinter cell skin that makes quotes to James Bond, Metal Gear Solid and many others, Ullr got pretty much a Walking Dead skin that makes tons of references to the zombie and post apocalyptic genre. And there are more skins that I have forgotten. So they won't deal with copyright.*

QUOTE=Kaostic;123280]Whilst this is a good idea, I can see there being copyright issues involved so don't hold your breathe [/QUOTE]

OldKaostic
    All of these skins mentioned were far enough away from the original content to not be classed as copyright. Bastet's one however, was dead on the money.

- Ymir - Cacodemon is an actual thing. The one in Doom doesn't really look like Ymir's one
    - Mercury - Whilst it reminds players of Tron, it's not a direct reference
    - Anubis and Ra - I'm not a fan of the show so can't really say about this
    - Apollo - Classed as Secret Agent. If he'd had the night-vision goggles, there may have been some questions raised
    - Ullr - Generic zombies - nothing to do with TWD.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    All of these skins mentioned were far enough away from the original content to not be classed as
    copyright. Bastet's one however, was dead on the money.

- Ymir - Cacodemon is an actual thing. The one in Doom doesn't really look like Ymir's one
    - Mercurilst it reminds players of Tron, it's not a direct reference
    - Anubis and Ra - I'm not a fan of the show so can't really say about this
    - Apollo - Classed as Secret Agent. If he'd had the night-vision goggles, there may have been some questions raised
    - Ullr - Generic zombies - nothing to do with TWD.
    Ullr has a outfit that looks similer to the Walking Dead series, Ymir doom obviously why would it look exactly like it it was a reference like the rest it didn't need to look exact. For mercury there is no denying it the outfit was dead on the money but was made for mercury. Same for Bastet it looked similer like any other reference making skin but it didn't look exact it was made for Bastet. If Warner Bros wanted money to allow this than fine they didn't have to file charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    Whilst this is a good idea, I can see there being copyright issues involved so don't hold your breathe
    yeah i agree with Vogita. i mean u can make it different than what i had in mind, but make people still know its a reference from mojo jojo from power puff. like Vogita said, people see the new mercury skin will know its from tron, new ullr skin, people will reference it with either TWD or L4D. they surely can make a skin for hun batz that make people notice the reference immediately.

Achievements:
    thank you btw check out my skin idea the rockstar and heavy metal pack
    My concepts: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ture-by-Vogita
    Do you even know how copyright works or are you just randomly saying it cause of what happened to Bastet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vogita View Post
    thank you btw check out my skin idea the rockstar and heavy metal pack
    already checking it

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ThunderGoat's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hun Batz is my favorite god and i don't particularly like the current skins for him but i would love to see this in the game.