Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Arachne and Odin tweaks/changes confirmed for the new future.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sythan's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Guan continues to be ignored,yet another patch...

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    Guan continues to be ignored,yet another patch...
    We Guan Yu players have been suffering ever since his transition from Guardian to Warrior.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorleser View Post
    I use arachne solo and arachne support. Seriously have you tried at least 2 of those eggs in an ambush? People really just want things to be like Nu Wa "click to win" Arachne requires preparation. Once I had warded top left lane, and we were pushing a turret. So I laid two eggs near the entrance to the turret and once anubis came to ambush us from behind I just said "GET OVER HERE" ulted him and my 4 spiders killed him. Then again , you need wards to do this. That's the ONLY difference between any other jungler and arachne, that she requires a little thought to use.

She's not a Bastet "Press 1 to gank"

Like people who use her ultimate and quickly use her 2 without doing anything else...

1. Lay An Egg
    2. Use Ultimate
    3. Place a Web
    4. A few auto attacks (preferribably with the executioner)
    5. THEN use your 2.
    6. Keep chasing for days with your web.
    ProTip: You can pull through walls.
    Thank you for that tutorial on how to play Arachne. I'm so glad no one else ever thought of ulting on top of her eggs. Making the case that Arachne is fine because you laid eggs at a tower and gripped someone dumb enough to get close isn't a very good point.

I think what makes the case - is the guy who just laid down the ProTips Arachne tutorial has a 37% Win Rate with a god he apparently thinks he is amazing with. Thirty Seven Percent.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuston View Post
    Well, you people need to remember that last changed god was Nu wa, they changed interesting good looking character to stupid "no skill required" generic looking burst mage.

So instead of looking forward to it I'm just scared what will they do to Odin.

<sarcasm>
    how about nerfing him a little more, maybe he is still able to win in some casuals
    </sarcasm>
    Having fell in love with Old Wa and watching the rework happen myself, I suggest you just let her go. New Wa is a completely different beast, yes, but it was for the better that Old Wa return to the great big Pillar in the sky. The backdooring was absolutely too potent for how easy it was.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluechacho View Post
    Having fell in love with Old Wa and watching the rework happen myself, I suggest you just let her go. New Wa is a completely different beast, yes, but it was for the better that Old Wa return to the great big Pillar in the sky. The backdooring was absolutely too potent for how easy it was.
    Oh don't worry I did let her go, just once I tried the new one and i was like "NOPE", not playing this, thank you, come again. I'm not saying that the backdooring was ok, but her kit was interesting, working with her pasive, fog and ult placement. New one is just "meh", unoriginal looking (aphro says hi) generic mage.
    I really hope they aren't going todestroy Odin this way.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Asellas's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    I agree, New Wa sucks and is un-unique. It's the dumbed down autohit champ...Oh and yep Aph wannabe too. I guess they're groupies now. Anyways now this scares me...Arachne I careless about don't wanna play her now will again ever. Odin though, I am scared for...Makes me wander how they'll screw him up.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatchias View Post
    We Guan Yu players have been suffering ever since his transition from Guardian to Warrior.
    Been my main god since his release and I've had to watch him slowly become the hunk of garbage he is today. I'm hoping they'll do something during the Chinese portion of the Odyssey.

That being said, I still play him... all the time he just doesn't do anything late game.
    Last edited by Taresh; 08-20-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Oh Guan Yu... you had some good times and I will always play you as my main god, but they need to figure out what they want to do with you.

Check out and feel free to add some thoughts about Guan Yu balance changes Here!

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Guan is still useful. People don't understand how to use his ult to its full effect. Drop his mana use by 20% and he becomes second highest tier instantly.

I hope they keep Arachne fun interesting and unique. I hope they keep Odins kit and just upgrade his visuals and reduce mana consumption.
    RIP Arena League

www.twitch.tv/smitearena - Weekend featured streamer
    www.twitch.tv/pb3xunleashd

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonpriest View Post
    Thank you for that tutorial on how to play Arachne. I'm so glad no one else ever thought of ulting on top of her eggs. Making the case that Arachne is fine because you laid eggs at a tower and gripped someone dumb enough to get close isn't a very good point.

I think what makes the case - is the guy who just laid down the ProTips Arachne tutorial has a 37% Win Rate with a god he apparently thinks he is amazing with. Thirty Seven Percent.
    Right lol he described the obvious way to play Arachne and described a situation Arachne excels at, but too bad 2/3 of the game is team fights and Arachne is bad at that. I have a great record with Arachne and just know she isn't a good god in a team situation, removing her cripple was the straw that broke the camels back.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Godkarp's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Hurray for Arachne changes. I just hope they dont completely rework her.