Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow cabraken sucks

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 859
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I have not tried him out yet, but will give him a shot.
    Will let you know my findings.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartwire View Post
    I have not tried him out yet, but will give him a shot.
    Will let you know my findings.
    My suggestion:Go wild with the build planning...I smell great potential for some oddball build that is unorthodox for a guardian but totally dominating for this guy.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    He is not bad if you know how to use him. He worth to try but don't try to act a ranged class lol.
    I am interested to know if areas ulti would pull cabraken if he was using his 3(skill).
    and I noticed while trying him on Ra bot that the blind skill of Ra doest work if Cab. was using his 3(skill).

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ino82 View Post
    Funny, I was watching Mez play Cabrakan on stream on the PTS this weekend and he seemed to be doing just fine with him. Perhaps you just haven't figured out how to use him properly? Nah, that can't be it. It CANNOT be user error, it HAS to be Hirez's fault! Also, I could be mistaken, but do you perhaps feel that his damage is way too low? I think you might have mentioned it in that hideous wall of text a few dozen times. Again though, I might have misread something.

This god is not the worst god ever or UP, hes balanced and is doing the amount of damage and support that a guardian SHOULD be doing.

Lastly, this belongs in the feedback forum, not general discussion.
    Nope man it's the first day they have mastered him and completely understand all of his strengths and weaknesses...... You can tell how knowledgable everyone is because they think 5% damage mitigation to you and your teammates is bad.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 859
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalzaar View Post
    My suggestion:Go wild with the build planning...I smell great potential for some oddball build that is unorthodox for a guardian but totally dominating for this guy.
    Well I just used him in Arena with Sovereignity, Shoes of Focus, Void Stone, Hide of Urchin, Gem of Isolation (Actually seems to work really well), and Bulwark of hope.
    He's fine as he is, my issue was though that no one bothered to follow up on me, i run in, stun people and my team just backs off.
    People are too used to tanks like Ares, where they just sit and wait for ulti's.

But yeah, I think he's fine, and well balanced, but people just don't seem to profit from his stuns yet.
    You can chain stun someone for 2 seconds, that should be enough to get a kill if people focus, but thats not what happened.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 587
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    He's pretty awesome i've won my last 2 games in a row using him once you kinda figure him out. Just go pure defense and set your team up for easy kills. He's a great tank between him and geb not sure who i like better now.

Senior Member Honoured Baphomelt's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

- Urchid with 0 stacks
    - (I think) Staff's passive doesn't show on the build as well.
    - You can reach almost 500 movement speed with his 1.
    - 1400 mana enough to use your 3 for days.
    - You can also store up to 35 protections with his 2, obviously not counting on that because of the refresh timer.

Since you can gain up to 35% movement speed with a 18 cooldown skill, boots can also be replaced with something else to make him even more tanky.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGEl33t View Post
    I haven't used him yet, but I'd imagine his ground pound thing with Gem of Isolation is really, really annoying.
    Wasting that gold when you could be building more utility/defense items. smh
    Your teammate should provide the slow or if not you can go curse but give up that beeootfol blink.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomelt View Post

- Urchid with 0 stacks
    - (I think) Staff's passive doesn't show on the build as well.
    - You can reach almost 500 movement speed with his 1.
    - 1400 mana enough to use your 3 for days.
    - You can also store up to 35 protections with his 2, obviously not counting on that because of the refresh timer.

Since you can gain up to 35% movement speed with a 18 cooldown skill, boots can also be replaced with something else to make him even more tanky.
    whoah that is barely realistic at all. A vast majority of matches end before you can six slot it up and maxing defense gets less efficient the higher you go so going or a cap isn't needed. Mystical mail is an item that is great in the early game but falls off past the mid and burning all that gold on it is not a wise choice at that point (most warriors ditched it). ummm you also have to remember that he stands still during the tremors so he can be hit by stray cc so he's going to need Magi's at some point, also the tank boots aren't a good idea since the cdr or pen you get with the other boots help out a lot more. His free protections are free as the come... and as they go you can't build around it at all compared to say Bacchus's chug since a lot of gods have dots so it gets stripped fast.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 08-19-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Baphomelt's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    whoah that is barely realistic at all. A vast majority of matches end before you can six slot it up and maxing defense gets less efficient the higher you go so going or a cap isn't needed. Mystical mail is an item that is great in the early game but falls off past the mid and burning all that gold on it is not a wise choice at that point (most warriors ditched it). ummm you also have to remember that he stands still during the tremors so he can be hit by stray cc so he's going to need Magi's at some point, also the tank boots aren't a good idea since the cdr or pen you get with the other boots help out a lot more. His free rpotections are free as the come... and as they go you can't build around it at all compared to say Bacchus's chug since a lot of gods have dots so it gets stripped fast.
    Agreed. But that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't suck. He's fine, he can tank almost everything. And if a team bother to waste their CC on the tank while being totally vulnerable to the rest of his team, they pretty much deserves a deicide. That's why I don't think Cab needs Magis with all that tankyness. He might be interrupted but to do so someone has to use CC skills. But while doing it the only CC that can reach him is ranged CC, which means the squishies will waste their only way of a guaranteed escape/kill secure on the most tanky character of the enemy team.

And also note that he doesn't have the extra 20 protections from Urchid and the staff is completly replaceable, meaning he can become even more tankier than that with some other builds.