Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Wow cabraken sucks

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The thing that I love the most is that his ground pounds also break his walls. How to help the enemy!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TessseracT's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Cabrakan was released with a slew of bugs, and beyond that he's absolutely terrible at a support role. No escapes or real gap closers, mean that his short range stuns (1 requiring landing an auto attack) are just him walking menacingly at you while you unload on him with whatever you've got. He's terrible in duo lane, since most the gods can get right the hell away from you easily, or just murder you before you reach them. This is only assuming you've somehow managed to completely avoid the support, who lets be honest, will likely have WAY better utility than you. i've played him a few times in real matches, and destroyed him many more. Label it as me not giving him a fair shake all you want, but no other guardian needs to be in someones face to perform CC, and no other guardian has a self root that basically just puts a "Kill Me" sign on your back, since at least Hades' ult is somewhat functional.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    It's appropriate to design gods around conquest but it's always a good litmus test to play them in Arena. Cabrakan has no lethal stun, hence, a terrible to no initiate. He can only ks or finish nearly dead gods with his ultimate. Nobody bothers about the Cc in his 3. People can easily evade or get out without even using beads. His 2 is more a burden than an asset. Be careful of when to use or u shed protections and be dead pretty quickly. Yes, bcz of movement speed buff on 1 he is slightly difficult to kill and can roam around the map as a convict with enemy cops chasing him down but that's the only utility he has.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 869
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I agree this god needs buffing bad he's a joke one should be t o increase the range of his ultimate everyone can out run it. As for the earthquake ability yeah beads to get out I've seen countless people just walk out of it like it was nothing and never seen them pop beads to get out of it. Also as for people saying need to learn how to play him he's not complicated at all he's just a teir F god.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vahnkiljoy's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 480
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I got to finally play him in assault a few days ago, yeah, I'm instantly rerolling him if I EVER get him again, won't even bother asking if anyone wants him, I'll be doing them and the team a service by rolling him into ANYTHING since ANYTHING is better then him.

His kit is just....just idiotic and annoying and doesn't even really mesh with his damn lore imo, destroyer of mountains eh, well I sure as hell don't FEEL like I'm playing someone that destroys MOUNTAINS.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahnkiljoy View Post
    I got to finally play him in assault a few days ago, yeah, I'm instantly rerolling him if I EVER get him again, won't even bother asking if anyone wants him, I'll be doing them and the team a service by rolling him into ANYTHING since ANYTHING is better then him.

His kit is just....just idiotic and annoying and doesn't even really mesh with his damn lore imo, destroyer of mountains eh, well I sure as hell don't FEEL like I'm playing someone that destroys MOUNTAINS.
    Cabrakan was a god who wasn't really a god but one who said he was one and was all talk no action so the kit suits him in a perverse way.

His catergory is guardian but he can't do any guarding at all lol all bark no bite.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 09-22-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vahnkiljoy's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 480
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hah, well said.