Thread: Xbox One Smite Question

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Question Xbox One Smite Question

Does anyone have any idea whether or not the purchases we have made for the gods on the PC will be transferred to the accounts on Xbox? I have spent over $150 on this game for the PC and was stoked when they announced that it will be available for my Xbox one. However, upon learning that i am also worried that i wont have anything transferred and the money to be wasted from my account on my PC because I would rather prefer to play it on my Xbox.

Don't need to hear any console haters in this thread please.

Thanks in advance.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 655
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I'm stepping out on a limb here, but I don't think it will transfer because the games will not be cross platform. I could be wrong and they may let you do a one time transfer, but as far as just moving back and forth freely, i just don't think it's likely.
    Commas are important. There's a huge difference between "I just ate out, grandma," and "I just ate out grandma."

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    why would you want to play on the xbox? pc is always 10 times better than consoles (unless the game is built for consoles and poorly adapted)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 655
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
    why would you want to play on the xbox? pc is always 10 times better than consoles (unless the game is built for consoles and poorly adapted)
    Part of it could be just preference. While many long time pc gamers started on Commodore 64 and grew up moving to high end gaming rigs and awesome finger dexterity, some gamers started on the 2600 and colecovision and have moved through the consoles from generation to generation. Nintendo, Naughtydog, and a few other companies have given us great experiences through the years that you can only get on consoles.

Another could be that, well, let's face it and be honest; smite isn't exactly a graphical powerhouse. There is nothing in this game that can't be handled on the current gen consoles and still look amazing. Gameplay wise, there are many players on smite now, myself included, that play the game with a controller now with great success. This may be a skill shot game, but a precision shooter it is not. The hit boxes are large, the targets are slow, there are very few times when you need to account for elevation with precision, and no such thing as a headshot. Given that you can adjust sensitivity AND that movement is far better with sticks than wasd, it's a pretty even match.

It could be that that is where the majority of their friends are.

It could be that while trolls still exist on consoles, it's far easier to deal with them. Considering there won't be a need for vgs passed the novelty of it, just mute them and forget they exist.

It could be that consoles have standardized chat clients and every team thinking player is equipped with a Mic. No need for curse, teamspeak, skype, or even vgs, just plug in and chat with your team.
    Last edited by daalni; 08-18-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Commas are important. There's a huge difference between "I just ate out, grandma," and "I just ate out grandma."