View Poll Results: Change Nu Wa's ult?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 39.62%
  • No

    32 60.38%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Nu Wa forcing me to hate this game.

  1. #61
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Asellas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    83
    2
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Lols, I hate the ulti because it is unoriginal and boring. Her old Ulti was unique and fun, yet nope everyone loves the boring autohit crap. Because for some reason folks can't you know hit things without the game autohitting for em. The damage is meh on her all around and she's easy to kill anyhow. So I shall continue my hate for this New Wa in killin em everytime.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,024
    12
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    New Wa is the worst thing to happen to Smite and clearly the beginning of the end. Her ult is a much better version of League of Legends' Karthus' now, which everyone hates. Next I suppose we'll get indefinitiely lasting invisible DoT slowing mines.
    I'm disgusted that most people think this atrocity should stay. I guess I've misjudged the Smite community as being more rational than LoL's.

    New Wa's global freekill ult has a lower CD than an aegis, incidentally.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,024
    12
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPaladin View Post
    Still think they should just rerework her.
    Correction: They should UNrework her. Old Wa was perfect. Apparently the only problem with her at all was, apparently, Tencent's feelings on her depiction, in which case change her default skin and make her original one classic.
    But they won't do that for no reason whatsoever, the same reason they changed her voicepack. I wouldn't be surprised if this rework was meant to spite Tencent. Why they also saw necessary to spite the playerbase with one of the most reviled ults in MOBAs, but better, is unclear.

  4. #64
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NorthPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDoomsday View Post
    Correction: They should UNrework her. Old Wa was perfect. Apparently the only problem with her at all was, apparently, Tencent's feelings on her depiction, in which case change her default skin and make her original one classic.
    But they won't do that for no reason whatsoever, the same reason they changed her voicepack. I wouldn't be surprised if this rework was meant to spite Tencent. Why they also saw necessary to spite the playerbase with one of the most reviled ults in MOBAs, but better, is unclear.
    I'd love to have the old Nu Wa skin and VP back... that's what infuriates me whenever I run into her ingame on my team; I can't stand the current her to the point where it disturbs my ability to play. XD

  5. #65
    Senior Member Honoured NiceRageBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    674
    3
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    6
    She's now been nerfed to the point where her "dreaded" clay soldier explosion combo, if both the metal and explosion hit, does 130 more base damage with the same scaling as He Bo's water cannon, except Water Cannon is a 3 sec base cooldown and Clay Soldiers are 18 sec base, Shining Metal 10 sec base.

  6. #66
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NorthPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceRageBro View Post
    She's now been nerfed to the point where her "dreaded" clay soldier explosion combo, if both the metal and explosion hit, does 130 more base damage with the same scaling as He Bo's water cannon, except Water Cannon is a 3 sec base cooldown and Clay Soldiers are 18 sec base, Shining Metal 10 sec base.
    Imho the new nu wa has no right to be, thus they can nerf her all day and night for all I care. ^_^

  7. #67
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    53
    3
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPaladin View Post
    Imho the new nu wa has no right to be, thus they can nerf her all day and night for all I care. ^_^
    No offense but salt like this is ruining the game. I still squirm when I think about release Nemesis, but she's fine now and I wouldn't sit there idly while they were to nerf her to the ground. Gods can become balanced, you need to let it go.

  8. #68
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NorthPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    86
    1
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluechacho View Post
    No offense but salt like this is ruining the game. I still squirm when I think about release Nemesis, but she's fine now and I wouldn't sit there idly while they were to nerf her to the ground. Gods can become balanced, you need to let it go.
    Oh, I'm not caring about her skills; I just care about people playing her less because she makes me annoyed ingame because her voice and the dumb Aphro-reskin just make me feel sick. I loved the old Nu Wa so much that this 'new' Nu Wa is nothing but a kick in the balls to me. I own the VP and the recolor and I loved them on the old Nu Wa, but since they destroyed the way she looks and feels I can't stand seeing her anymore. She just disgusts me to the point where the more they nerf her, the less likely she is to pop up in games to annoy me with her dreadful voice. So no I will not let it go because it's causing me grief when people chase me spamming emotes to anger me.
    Every time a Nu Wa dies, Freddy Mercury fist pumps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •