Thread: Hun Batz Texture Update

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Arrow Hun Batz Texture Update

Hun Batz' character model needs an update, his tail looks disgusting IMO. Not only that, it's just his whole model resolution seems so low. Why not update his model?
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    This is the wrong forum for this type of post. Plus, if you look at Ymir, Freya, and Arachne, Hun Batz is still fine. He's nowhere near the top of the priority list of fix ups.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazschei View Post
    This is the wrong forum for this type of post. Plus, if you look at Ymir, Freya, and Arachne, Hun Batz is still fine. He's nowhere near the top of the priority list of fix ups.
    I see where you're coming from, but I think Ymir is fine. I agree Freya and Arachne may need touch-ups, but not as bad as Hun. Again that's just my opinion. Oh, and for future reference, where would a post like this belong?
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I don't think Hun Batz needs a re-skin. However I can see where you are coming from. He isn't really a "handsome" monkey, but he isn't suppose to be.