Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nu Wa Feedback

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NorthPaladin's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Reading what her shitty skills do requires you to give a crud about her to begin with. Since she was ruined, model and voice wise... I don't think people really care. I mean seriously, it's Mayan Aphrodite!

I for one know that I refuse to actually play any game my team decides to pick her because I can't stand her voice and I already play with voices off because of some people spamming V commands with the voice pack. And even then I hear her derpy craptastic voice when she casts spells.

And for me this is a gamebreaking issue as I literally cannot stop being offended by this destruction of one of the characters that made the game worth playing for me.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPaladin View Post
    Reading what her shitty skills do requires you to give a crud about her to begin with. Since she was ruined, model and voice wise... I don't think people really care. I mean seriously, it's Mayan Aphrodite!

I for one know that I refuse to actually play any game my team decides to pick her because I can't stand her voice and I already play with voices off because of some people spamming V commands with the voice pack. And even then I hear her derpy craptastic voice when she casts spells.

And for me this is a gamebreaking issue as I literally cannot stop being offended by this destruction of one of the characters that made the game worth playing for me.

I think it's time for you to take a break because they changed a god to be more lore accurate and you can't handle that. If this was world of Warcraft I would tell you to Heroic Strike because you rage bar is full.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    It isn't Nu Wa that sucks it is Hi-Rez. Do not give these people your money! Nothing you pay for yours. If you bought the Nu Wa avatar they just took it away from you to make you buy it again now that it is retro. Even if you do buy something they may get rid of it a week later and give you nothing in return. Their EULA says hey paying customers, you got a problem, suck it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Arisuneko's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPaladin View Post

Childish but I approve. Hi-rez isn't reasonable either and deserves the shitstorm they created with the removal of such an amazing god. Nu Wa doesn't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Antman42 View Post
    ... because they changed a god to be less lore accurate and you can't handle that.
    Fixed that for you.
    Last edited by Arisuneko; 08-05-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Vorleser's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 512
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Party Person 10000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Just fix the voice and give me back my Old Wa.
    "How do I know I'm balanced? I have my own SCALES!" - Nu Wa
    R.I.P December 2013 - August 2014
    You'll always be hissstory in my heart and keep a low profile in my love.
    May you be raised to the heavens.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Holy hate, I played her on test server I thought she was super strong lmao. Though the ult DOES do mediocre damage, and I don't like her voice.
    Oh well, less Nu Wa players (:

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisuneko View Post
    Childish but I approve. Hi-rez isn't reasonable either and deserves the shitstorm they created with the removal of such an amazing god. Nu Wa doesn't exist anymore.

Fixed that for you.
    Just wow lol on the reddit there is a thread with Chinese players talking about how much more lore accurate the new Nuwa is and how much more it's generally liked in China. So plz don't be disrespectful to me when your just angry they changed something you liked.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Arisuneko's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman42 View Post
    Just wow lol on the reddit there is a thread with Chinese players talking about how much more lore accurate the new Nuwa is and how much more it's generally liked in China. So plz don't be disrespectful to me when your just angry they changed something you liked.
    Do you have better evidence than that? I've seen reddit - they complain just as much.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-her-mythology

And how does a change of appearance require a new skill set? Please tell me.

Also I hope you realize that "your" and "you're" are completely different words.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisuneko View Post
    Do you have better evidence than that? I've seen reddit - they complain just as much.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-her-mythology

And how does a change of appearance require a new skill set? Please tell me.

Also I hope you realize that "your" and "you're" are completely different words.
    sorry English isn't my first language. And yes people complain on reddit just like here but doesn't mean everything is complaining. The post was very informative about Chinese lore and common beliefs now, if the Chinese community is happier with Nuwa now then it was before the remodel and kit was completely worth in my opinion. You obviously are not very open minded about the whole thing so I'm done discussing this with you. I'm sorry that your not happy with the changes but that's life.

Senior Member Honoured Miestana's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyeran View Post
    Because just reading it is so hard...
    i read it you dumb ass and it still doesnt do anything when i try it in jungle practice mode. so please be more of a dick
    Last edited by Miestana; 08-05-2014 at 05:11 PM.