Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks Ra is broken?

drinking with Ymir and the FG in the jungle
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Skings View Post
    Only thing bout ra and healers in general is they shouldn't be able to heal minions tbh. Remove that and ra is fine.

It helps him to push lane and to push down a tower. He has next to NO basic attack damage. You get your Poseidon, to me is one of the top picked mid laners, who has great basics and even can build for them.
    "Take all the time you need. For if we never take time, how can we have time."

- Chen Stormstout

Senior Member Honoured GroundStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hel is a better version of Ra. Aphro can even clear lane better than RA. if you build Ra for pure damage and no boots he still much lower in damage than other non guardians in terms of power. Far from broken

New Member Cupidhead GrobFaraona's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Yeah Ra is the kind of god which play a better role at supporting the team than a mid laner. in mid lane he is dead to Hel, Poseidon, Aphrodite and really many other, he can ofcourse defend his lane and stall the enemy but he is a bit of a glass cannon

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Ra has 1k dmg ult every 30secs, insane clear, stationary tick heal and....yea, tha's about it. If you think Ra is OP, then what about other mages? 65 % of other mages have better damage, 85 % of other mages have better cc (aka they have it), 45 % of other mages have better eays to escape. Ra tops no one on any field that mages dominate. He is the embodiment of the word 'average'.

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Just to let you know, this thread is over 1 year old and OP hasn't logged in since. No idea how you manage to dig out these topics.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.