Thread: Game stuck on lobby screen, can't play anymore.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352

Game stuck on lobby screen, can't play anymore.

Hey,

An hour ago I tried to get into a conquest game. It crashed when one of the enemy players did not lock in/disconnected. A player on our side left and messaged me saying that he indeed got deserter status, and that we shouldn't leave the lobby if possible. So I did until my game froze. After that happening I restarted and checked my goodwill, which was still a 100%.

The problem is that now (after restarting client and pc) I can't join a match anymore due to the dissappearing of all the timers on all modes.

Suggestions? My next step is reïnstalling my client obviously, but I thought someone had to get knowledge of this bug.

Regards,

Kira

Ps: sucks that this has to happen on a free gem day, though I wouldn't be mad if some mod would help me with this knowing that I play an average of 3 games/day. Maybe I'm asking too much here, if so, please ignore.

Edit: The proof on imgur
    *http://imgur.com/QAgVQCd,RLJR7P9#0
    *http://imgur.com/QAgVQCd,RLJR7P9#1

Edit 2; The timers have re-appeared after waiting a while, problem seems to have fixed itself, nasty bug/crash/freeze though
    Last edited by Kirapuro; 07-27-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Discussion Ender Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    There's server issues at the moment.