Thread: MOTD Schedule

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Post MOTD Schedule

Hey SMITE fans. We're going to start following a more specific schedule when it comes to our MOTD as follows:

• Monday: Arena
    • Tuesday: Odyssey Tie In MOTD.
    • Wednesday: Assault
    • Thursday: Conquest
    • Friday: Joust
    • Saturday: ???
    • Sunday: Community Spotlight
    • Siege will trade places with whatever map type is used during the Odyssey tie in on Tuesday.

As you can see Sunday's match is going to be a Community Spotlight. Every Sunday will be a new MOTD never before featured and unlikely to be featured again that was submitted by a community member.

Players can submit their ideas for consideration here.

At the end of each month I'll put a poll up for you to vote on your favorite community spotlight match from that month. The winner will be added to the standard rotation for future weeks.

I will also be posting my planned schedule for the next week here on Fridays, So you'll be able to see what matches are going to be featured ahead of time!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    sounds great i already send my idea for a 80% CDR (CoolDown Reduction) mode with Infinite mana bonus attack speed for ranged characters from attack speed items and finally 25% - 50% bonus crit damage for criticals (so physicals can more or less keep up with the large spam of high damage dealing spells ) this is overall a URF Ultra Rapid Fire mode for smite i only tried LoL when they had this mode and stopped playing when it left ever since i saw it all i could do was hope for a mode like this in smite along with dreaming about it being in smite and having visions of it being in smite....

Edit:wont bother saying how i named it since im positive there will be a lot of stuff like this playing with cooldown reduction and the such

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 781
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Overdrive 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    sounds great i already send my idea for a 80% CDR (CoolDown Reduction) mode with Infinite mana bonus attack speed for ranged characters from attack speed items and finally 25% - 50% bonus crit damage for criticals (so physicals can more or less keep up with the large spam of high damage dealing spells ) this is overall a URF Ultra Rapid Fire mode for smite i only tried LoL when they had this mode and stopped playing when it left ever since i saw it all i could do was hope for a mode like this in smite along with dreaming about it being in smite and having visions of it being in smite....

Edit:wont bother saying how i named it since im positive there will be a lot of stuff like this playing with cooldown reduction and the such
    It's limited by the stuff on the form. No crazy 100% CDR stuff.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    i wrote down details in the description for the motd i assumed there were going to be looking at those so i doubt they would miss it in case such a thing cant be implemented(though we have seen bart use similar codes in developer client for no CD and inf mana and ect...) so i doubt it would be hard to just reduce and implement weaker versions of 1 of those 2 commands in a MOTD

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    i wrote down details in the description for the motd i assumed there were going to be looking at those so i doubt they would miss it in case such a thing cant be implemented(though we have seen bart use similar codes in developer client for no CD and inf mana and ect...) so i doubt it would be hard to just reduce and implement weaker versions of 1 of those 2 commands in a MOTD
    Modes like that aren't impossible but there's currently no plan to put any developer time into this sort of thing for the match of the day (It would take a lot more work than you think)

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Is there any chance of the day arena returning at least for MOTD? and fem-rir
    Last edited by Jhengski; 07-25-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Goddess of Witchcraft

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

As fun as that promotion was, let's not copy LoL.