View Poll Results: Should Hi-Rez Bring back Domination and put it into Coop and Normal

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 88.70%
  • No

13 11.30%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    we need domination back so sick of lane pushes. if it got pulled because people didnt like or play it then by that logic conquest siege and joust need to go. i dont play those have no interest in playing those, i mean fair is fair right? i play with a group of people that love domination and do great at it.

how would any of you guys feel if you rocked at conquest or joust and didnt get to play the game mode for idk 2-4 months cause nobody wants to play it. granted domination got a lot more players then people are giving it credit for. when it was up people played it. if nothing else for the match of the day not effecting stats. but met alot of people in the game mode had fun and it kept me coming back.

long story short game was fun till hirez literally took the fun out of it, its utter bull crap and lane pushes variants just suck same mode over and over and over just more or less lanes woohoo....

Junior Member Cupidhead Suriyel's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Suriyel View Post
    First off if you read this please take the time to vote!

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.
    bump for the day that wont be HEARD

Achievements:

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Unheard bump of the day! Btw Hi rez do something useful with our money fix your bunk servers that crash all the time. Sick of doing great in a game just to have it drop!

MOTD's suck [email protected]@K. Can we stop with the doo doo match of the days and just bring back domination..
    Last edited by Suriyel; 12-08-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Achievements:

Can we stop with the doo doo match of the days and just bring back domination..

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I don't care if I get accused of necroposting but bring it back seriously. It's not even an MOTD anymore, not even in custom. Remake and bring back please and cancel this 80% CDR bullshit.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
    I dont think it hurt to give one more game mode, dont even need the bonus +100 favor, but the mode was cool

Achievements:

Thumbs up

Petiton here!----> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/smitedomination

Sigh yet another doo doo match of the day "The Colosseum" This is simply the same game mode as Arena with a limited god selection!(All Roman) Get this trash out of the game and bring back domination.
    Last edited by Suriyel; 12-19-2014 at 01:57 PM.

German Forum Moderator Worshipper Haze's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    speaking for my WHOLE clan:

Bring this game mode back, NOW

Motd are 90 percent bullshit AT LEAST.

Domination was the most fun in the whole game. So sad its gone.

I would even never consider to buy again anything from you, unless you bring back the game mode, that sticked me to this game.
    [ACID] Haze
    Clanleader: Trainwreck
    My plays.tv - Profile (replays)

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

German Forum Moderator Worshipper Haze's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    bump bump bump bump
    [ACID] Haze
    Clanleader: Trainwreck
    My plays.tv - Profile (replays)

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:

Petiton here!----> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/smitedomination