View Poll Results: Should Hi-Rez Bring back Domination and put it into Coop and Normal

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 88.70%
  • No

13 11.30%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

Junior Member Cupidhead zoidburg21's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    So now the least played gamemode may be something else, so lets remove it! and lets keep doing that until there are none left! a great idea! And for everyone saying you can play it every Wednesday, Egyptian roulette isn't the same. i dont see having any reason to remmoving just because peopledont get it or like it. Some people dont like conquest, and lots dont understand how to play it, that doesnt mean we remove it. We learn how to play it
    I GO BOOM

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Lancer1862's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Gimme play Fenrir in domination, egyptian gods are so boring .-.

Junior Member Cupidhead Suriyel's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Suriyel View Post
    First off if you read this please take the time to vote!

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.
    ^ Bring back DOMINATION

Achievements:

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Bring back DOMINATION

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    A low player base in open beta when it was removed.

The game has grown a lot since then, and Domination could come back.

Achievements:

Now I cant even try to make a domination game as a custom.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostico View Post
    Domination was a game mode in the past? I wonder why players didn't like it, is amazing!
    I'm not to old in Smite, but I have to say, every time I play Domination, I have so much fun!

I would love to see it as a coop and as a normal game mode.
    Please Hi-Rez! If you do that, I'll give you a cookie! ^^
    Because people couldn't get these damb concept s through their skulls.

1. Don't chase, kills aren't that important in this mode!

2. Defend 2, let the third be. Three just make it harder for us to defend

3. Get the two outer obelisk! The middle is the hardest to defend, you can get banked from front and behind, left and right, its much more safer to get to outer ones since you're only defending one side front and back.

Achievements:

This is much better than siege!

Achievements:

Please hear the public bring back DOMINATION

Achievements:

Daily bump

bring back DOMINATION