View Poll Results: Should Hi-Rez Bring back Domination and put it into Coop and Normal

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 88.70%
  • No

13 11.30%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Would like to see daily domination as well.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    yes yes yes

Junior Member Cupidhead Suriyel's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Suriyel View Post
    As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.
    Considering I only get to play my favorite match (Domination) on WEDNESDAY can you STOP with the stupid idea of dictating which god I can play! Thanks......

I mean I wait 7 days to play a domination match then I can't even pick the god I want to use! WTF

New Member Cupidhead JaviErreape's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Deeply agree, bring it back.

Junior Member Cupidhead Kurisutofa's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Totally agree you BAKA'S Took it off now look what you get. 43 people that actually give a crap <_>................well ummm anyways just bring it back -.-

Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    There is no reason not to give back Domination, although I suspect the excuse has something to do with regulating favor. Well, now League has no First Win bonuses, so everything will be perfectly balanced if Domination comes back and doesn't need to take up a MOTD slot anymore!
    There's no reason not to.

Achievements:
    First off if you read this please take the time to vote!

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Fav day of the week is domination for me!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Gabryel95's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 23
    I don't even know why we bother. We know Hi-Rez fixes things that aren't broken so highly unlikely , I don't see Domination in the future . I wished that they listened more to this type of feedback. =/

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Domination was a game mode in the past? I wonder why players didn't like it, is amazing!
    I'm not to old in Smite, but I have to say, every time I play Domination, I have so much fun!

I would love to see it as a coop and as a normal game mode.
    Please Hi-Rez! If you do that, I'll give you a cookie! ^^

Achievements:
    First off if you read this please take the time to vote!

Considering I only get to play my favorite match (Domination) on WEDNESDAY can you STOP with the stupid idea of dictating which god I can play! Thanks......

I mean I wait 7 days to play a domination match then I can't even pick the god I want to use! WTF