View Poll Results: Should Hi-Rez Bring back Domination and put it into Coop and Normal

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 88.70%
  • No

13 11.30%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    yes bring it back plz, i played that quit a bit. more variation the better.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    To the people who say "nobody knew how to play it so it therefore should stay removed," isn't it common sense that if it is brought back permanently, instead of every Wednesday, that players will learn how to play the mode well? As a match of the day, it isn't taken seriously, and of course people are clueless about good strategies. That's why it just isn't enjoyable to play it as a MOTD. I think it's more logical to bring it back permanently. Players who want to play it can, and the other players don't have to. Not only that, but it'll free up space for a different MOTD every Wednesday.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RaXxX's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Personally i didnt like and didn't play this mode, but if enough quantity of players want it back, why not? just not sure if there's so many ppl that want it back.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Awes's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Yeah, I would love to have a Domination queue back.
    I took a break and was pretty sad, when i saw they removed Domination. It was one of my favorite modes and my "chill" mode, take Ao Kuang and relax. :-)

Awe

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    To the people who say "nobody knew how to play it so it therefore should stay removed," isn't it common sense that if it is brought back permanently, instead of every Wednesday, that players will learn how to play the mode well?

no they wont, it was once permanent and people did not learn because casual (and unfortunately now even bronze up to silver) is filled with complete retards.

Junior Member Cupidhead Suriyel's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Suriyel View Post
    As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.

Considering I only get to play my favorite match (Domination) on WEDNESDAY can you STOP with the stupid idea of dictating which god I can play! Thanks......

I mean I wait 7 days to play a domination match then I can't even pick the god I want to use! WTF
    Last edited by Suriyel; 08-27-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefstaek View Post
    no they wont, it was once permanent and people did not learn because casual (and unfortunately now even bronze up to silver) is filled with complete retards.
    Not the appropriate response. In a lighter way of speaking many didn't understand and didn't care to understand it. Some just didn't like it outright and ignored it. And as being the least played by a longshot it was removed. There are still a good portion that don't understand it and don't like it. Majority of players are not on the forums keep in mind. The majority of Smite's playerbase is in game and will never see this voting process.

Junior Member Cupidhead Nachtmaar's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I still miss it.

Hope it returns one day <3

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Gabryel95's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 23
    bring back domination queue !

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    domination was fun, conquest and the multiple versions of conquest(ie. one lane two lane three lane) are just the same thing. right now its like we have two game modes, and a bunch of subsets of one mode. and if a bunch of the community doesn't want to play it that normally play conquest im even more mad its gone. its not a big secret the community is pretty bad, and you telling me that community doesnt like the game type that was fun. then why on earth is it gone? sure we get it every weds. but why don't we get to pick our gods? custom would work if it gave some favor something to make it worth peoples time to wait around for it. please hi rez bring this game mode back.