View Poll Results: Should Hi-Rez Bring back Domination and put it into Coop and Normal

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 88.70%
  • No

13 11.30%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

Junior Member Cupidhead Suriyel's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation Can we have our Normal domination classic mode back? Hi-Rez plz come look~~~

First off if you read this please take the time to vote!

As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.
    Last edited by Suriyel; 09-09-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I would like to see this back too!Gl with your quest Suriyel.

Bring back DOMINATION

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    yes please !!!.

Hi-rez has a bad habit of removing stuff that works fine. Domination and the customization thing for levels, bring that back while you're at it.

Junior Member Cupidhead NJiggly's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Domination was removed because it was the least played of all the game modes. It was a lot of fun, but there's no reason to have a gamemode that few people play taking up server space. Besides, you can still play it every wednesday.

New Member Cupidhead LeroyJenkinsss's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Blast from the past! Domination classic. I don't mind waiting the 3 min 30 sec for the match. Domination is tons of fun. It is a tease and crime to only get to play this game mode on Wednesday. I for one want domination back as well.

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Like NJiggly said, when it was a regular game mode it was the least played out of all of them. And a lot of people didn't really understand the concept of it. It's an MOTD every week so it's not like it was completely removed.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

New Member Cupidhead LeroyJenkinsss's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Like NJiggly said, when it was a regular game mode it was the least played out of all of them. And a lot of people didn't really understand the concept of it. It's an MOTD every week so it's not like it was completely removed.
    well maybe if more would learn how to play it (defend two sand guardians don't chase three) they would like to play it more..

New Member Cupidhead DEADMAN2000's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by Suriyel View Post
    As a veteran player I would like to see the Normal domination classic mode brought back.
    I can't see the reason of deleting it and not making domination a staple game for coop and normal.

Once upon a time I played Smite every day until Hi-Rez took away my favorite game type from normal.(True story) Now since domination is no longer a normal match I don't play Smite at all considering I can't ever get a custom match of domination going!
    I ask you to please add domination back to normal for the people who LOVE it.
    I'm not asking for the match to be ranked or be made into a league just let me get some normal domination games in so I can return and play smite once again.
    Thank you for your time and the great experience I DID have on the game.
    pls put it back into the game it gave me so much joy now im boerd of the game pls hi rez !!!

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Apparently the player base was low.
    I asked why it wasn't a thing recently, and that was my answer.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Domination shall be re- introduced with graphical updates. it is good enough to qualify as a game mode. in every critical review USP of smite has been variety of game modes it offers.