Thread: Got kicked from game by bug, got 30 minute deserter pentalty

Junior Member Cupidhead BFSCannon's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Got kicked from game by bug, got 30 minute deserter pentalty

The title really says it all. I have been falling under alot of bugs lately where during..or at times even BEFORE a match starts, the game will either freeze up (meaning I can move around but cant do anything) or I will be kicked out and forced to sign in again.

This time I was joining a match and right as the count hit zero (before god select) I was kicked out and forced to sign in again.
    So I try and join a new match and in the top left I see "Deserter for 30 minutes"

NO. I never deserted, I was KICKED OUT of the match. I was KICKED OUT of the game and forced to sign in again.
    Its been happening alot lately. The game chews up the memory and at times even crashes other programs. (I will get a message telling me to close smaller programs just to meet the memory demands of the game)

Junior Member Cupidhead BFSCannon's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Aaaaaand worse yet, Thanks to the game glitching out, I lost ALL of my good will. went from 80% - 0% because your game kicked me out. Please fix these bugs

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    This has also happened to me, maybe a little more servere because this happened to me in ranked games. Hi Rez respond please, this isn't just an irregular event that happened to only me. It's also happened to this man, responderino plserino alchino cappuccino hirezerino.