Thread: Clan looking for new active players

Junior Member Cupidhead DeathSylph's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193

Clan looking for new active players

Ok, so me and a few mates own a clan and we've been looking for new people to begin playing more competitively with. We're looking for experienced level 30 players for conquest game mode who would be interested in playing a few casual games with us and possibly then moving into premades and league matches. We are particularly in need of a decent and active ADC/hunter, but all members are welcome as we plan to begin creating multiple parties.

Leave a reply here or message DeathSylph or MadaraUchiha1 in game if you are interested to join our clan.

Regards, CinemaSix

Junior Member Cupidhead MadaraUchiha1's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Just in addition it should be noted that many of the players in our clan and the teams we are hoping to make are from Australia and New Zealand, so we apologise in advance for any inconvenient times of practice sessions and meetings. We do have many American players as well though.

Regards, MadraUchiha

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Sup bros,

I am a new player to smite (not a new moba gamer though) looking for a Australasia clan to join. I learn fast, can be found online frequently and would be glad to team up.

Cheers

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Whanny's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hi Guys,

Do you play on AU server? If so are you interested in looking for a scriming partner? Harlequin are always looking for teams to practice against.