Thread: Please fix your servers.

New Member Cupidhead DrKrunkenstein's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 312

Please fix your servers.

Consistent issue:

I am dropped or DC'd from a match lobby - I do not voluntarily leave, I do not have a connection issue on my end. As a result I am given the deserter title and have been penalized for your unstable servers. Understand my deep frustration in this.

And of course, the constant lag, loading DC's and all of the issues you already know about, I'm sure.

I do not appreciate being unable to play for increasing periods of time because your game client malfunctions and penalizes me.

An easy fix: Stop treating the god picking lobby as a full match.

Bug Connoisseur Prestigious Flareb00t's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    If you are having issues with disconnection or deserter penalty, follow the instructions provided at the top of this thread. Complaining about it won't get you anywhere.

As for your fix, you wasted on average 3 mins queue times multiplied by 9 other people. Plus an average of 45s lobby timer x 9 = 33.75 minutes wasted. People need to be punished for leaving the god selection screen else it would be worse than you complain about.

Create a support ticket here!

Bug Reporting Forums

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to PM.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Quote Originally Posted by Flareb00t View Post
    If you are having issues with disconnection or deserter penalty, follow the instructions provided at the top of this thread. Complaining about it won't get you anywhere.

As for your fix, you wasted on average 3 mins queue times multiplied by 9 other people. Plus an average of 45s lobby timer x 9 = 33.75 minutes wasted. People need to be punished for leaving the god selection screen else it would be worse than you complain about.
    I've had the issue twice within 3 matches. I waited out the first 30 minute debuff. Played a match. Then got kicked again and now I have an hour debuff. 90 minutes is definitely not a fair punishment especially when you've done nothing wrong.