Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,082
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points Party Person Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

July 11th - Serqet Feedback

Please place your Serqet feedback here.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    In my opinion the ult is maybe too weak at level 1.
    Maybe 200 or 225, because I don't remember any other ult that have so low dmg at 1 (okay, its total dmg, but most gods have 800+ hp so it will take a while even with the other abilities and normal attack).

And a question: should the poison remove also only 1 different is placed???
    I do not read this very often. If you want to contact me, send an email to

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    The 1 should not be able to crit. The damage it can deal is ridiculous. I have seen 700 crits per tick. That is a one hit on squishys right there. Without the crit, the damage should be fine'ish. Using this against a wall does all sorts of funny things to your camera though.

The 2 is decent so far.

The 3 can be executed quicker as expected, which I like. Needs some training to get used too though. Not sure how I feel on this not applying poison. I think it is okay in the great scheme of things though.

The 4 ticks for 130 on max rank. Pretty tame I would say. Especially since you will most likely never see it tick for the full damage on your initial target.

The passive I honestly can't really evaluate. Need more testing on that.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead KabraxisObliv's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    She feels really strong. And extremely squishy, I really like her so far.

Dying during the dash appears to apply a delay to the camera.. looks pretty cool. Also as PapaRodin said using it against (or for me rather close to) a wall creates some funny camera movement things as well. Loosing track of Serqet due to this sometimes. And the damage it is able to deal is really insane with crits. In close combat it is extremely powerful. But it's not that easy to land either, still I feel the crits are probably too much. I still haven't figured out where the dash ends. I appear to rarely hit my targets with the third part of the dash as it stops earlier then expected. Talking about minion clearing.

She definetly feels great, plays in a very interesting way. Now on to more testing.
    Favorite gods: Bastet & Nu Wa

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Mánagarmr's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I love the fact that she's ridiculously powerful if used correctly. She's kind of like Loki in that regard. Her squishiness goes well with her power, personally. As much as I adore the damage output with her 1, I reserve judgement on it until I've tested it against real players. Its ability to crit is just badonculous damage. Building her with Malice seems to be a valid choice however, seeing as she can crit-dash a minion wave and have the passive DoT on Malice clear out the last remaining ones.

Her 2 is interesting. That's really all I can say about it at this point. It's a taunt if there are no one nearby, but I can imagine it being absolutely devastating if you hit the jungler and the ADC in a teamfight xD.

The 3 is extremely circumstantial. While I believe it can be used as an escape unless you are too low on health, I fear it has too short of a range to be used as a proper initiator. We'll see once I've tested more.

Her 4 feels underwhelming to be honest. Sure, it's cool to throw someone (hello Mercury), the fact that she gets pinned on their head and that it's a fairly weak DoT makes using her ultimate a very scary proposition. I can't think of many situations where I'd have much use for it. Perhaps if it also silenced the target, but by then it might be doing too much. It just feels like it's extremely underwhelming damage-wise, as I've seen the Ra-bot just waltz away after the ult and not dying, even though he was a 25% health when I jumped. Seeing as it's true damage, it could be absolutely game breaking to give her a higher damage, but it just never feels like it makes any kind of difference in a fight, and it puts you in direct danger. Let's just say the risk vs reward on it feels awkward and a slight bit too much in the direction of "risk" over "reward".

I love her overall playstyle though. Quick and nimble, but easily shut down if cornered. The passive looks great on paper, but I haven't seen a situation where it's made a hell of a lot of difference. It hit the Ra-bot for about 100 damage or so, even with three poisons, so that felt a bit meh, to be honest. I could just hit him with another AA and do five times that damage :P

She has potential, but without further testing I can't give any straight advices. Personally I feel that building her into Malice+DB and then straight up power (as many 50+ items as you can get) works wonders.

In addition, and I cannot emphasize this enough:

Her AA's should NOT remove lingering poisions unless her passive can be triggered! It cripples her fighting ability if you refrain from using AA's in order to try and utilize her passive. It's already fiddly enough as it is, but with AA's removing even one stack, it's borderline useless.
    Last edited by Mánagarmr; 07-12-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Malice actually specifies that it only procs from basic attack crits, doesn't it? Does 1 still proc it?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Malice actually specifies that it only procs from basic attack crits, doesn't it? Does 1 still proc it?
    Yes, it does. Tested on a jungle minion. Moot point, somewhat, since most minions will not survive a crit regardless.
    Last edited by Mánagarmr; 07-12-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Achievements:
    Her passive does state that the poisons get consumed either way, so it is not a bug. I actually don't want this to be changed since that is just another way to seperate good players from not so good ones.

My favorite Item set for her so far is Warrior Tabi, Jotuns, Hydras Lament, Deathbringer, Rage and Trolls.

The max CDR increases her mobility and damage that much, you can CC more often with her two (and can utilize your poisons more often), are a bit more flexible in terms of engaging, disengaging with your 3 and of course you can ult more even though I have yet to actually play a gamemode where this may be used to the fullest potencial.

Deathbringer is stupid as fuck on her for stated reasons. I prefer Rage over Malice for the higher crit chance and because Malice SHOULD only proc on basic attacks, which I really only need one or two of to finish a target off.

Trolls is very good since it is one of the best items for penetration if you have an ability based god like Serqet.

Not sure about the order of building the stuff though. I feel like I build Deathbringer way too late, but when I have deathbringer, Serqet becomes so goddamn cheap...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mánagarmr View Post
    Yes, it does. Tested on a jungle minion. Moot point, somewhat, since most minions will not survive a crit regardless.
    Well that is good to know. Makes it a staple then. Deathbringer + Malice are pretty much staples with that then. Her 1 basicly means good bye this way. Hydras Lament is nice for the CDR and for making sure that the first basic attack you do will be the last one you will ever need.

Achievements:
    Deathbringer really puts her 1 into "shredder" territory. Malice works well if you need better clear, but as you say, DB is probably a better pick and rage, while providing less raw power, gives her better critchance. I do feel that with her insane scaling, focusing on getting her power as high as possible might be a priority. In addition, it buffs Hydra procs. Besides DB+Malice gives you 175 raw power if you crit, 100 if not. That's not so shabby.

Also..."Trolls"?