Thread: can't click on anything in the lobby

New Member Cupidhead turtlesonfire's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 539
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

can't click on anything in the lobby

I can't click on anything in the lobby, i can login though but ones in the lobby i can't do anything. I tried to reïnstal smite. Then i could finally play a game but in game i couldn't click on anything in there like items or the options menu. How can i fix this pls??

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesonfire View Post
    I can't click on anything in the lobby, i can login though but ones in the lobby i can't do anything. I tried to reïnstal smite. Then i could finally play a game but in game i couldn't click on anything in there like items or the options menu. How can i fix this pls??
    i have the same problem and by any chance did this happened after you installed curse? also try to turn off and on your computer and start smite again see if it works
    Last edited by jgv804; 07-11-2014 at 08:18 PM.

New Member Cupidhead CmonNoobie's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by jgv804 View Post
    i have the same problem and by any chance did this happened after you installed curse?
    This happened to me too and it was right after I installed curse. I'm going to try to uninstall curse and see what happens to Smite. I'll update when I'm finished.

EDIT: Uninstalled Curse, Smite's working just fine now. I'm going to post this on the reddit where it may get more views and see what I can do to get Hi Rez to fix this. (I want those 200 gems D
    Last edited by CmonNoobie; 07-11-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonNoobie View Post
    This happened to me too and it was right after I installed curse. I'm going to try to uninstall curse and see what happens to Smite. I'll update when I'm finished.

EDIT: Uninstalled Curse, Smite's working just fine now. I'm going to post this on the reddit where it may get more views and see what I can do to get Hi Rez to fix this. (I want those 200 gems D
    could you also post that ending the curse process from the task manager works too (it worked for me)

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Yep it looks like its a problem with curse, its a beta after all. I restarted my pc and the game worked fine but i guess just ending cursed voice can work too

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Discussion Ender Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonNoobie View Post
    Submit a bug report to Curse through the client (see instructions in the sticky) All bugs with the curse client need to go to Curse.

New Member Cupidhead xSappFirex's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Have same issue even after curse uninstalling