Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lobby deserters should face stricter penalty

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ThereIsN0Sp00n's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 31 days registered Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class

Lobby deserters should face stricter penalty

I think lobby deserters should lose favor and face automatic 30 min. deserter. Three times in a day and your banned for a day.
    Last edited by ThereIsN0Sp00n; 07-10-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Miestana's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ThereIsN0Sp00n View Post
    I think lobby deserters should lose favor and face automatic 30 deserter. Three times in a day and you ban for a day.
    i can agree with this. lets say you wait 2 mins for your queue...and you get into the match lobby. this person doesnt pick a god nor says anything the entire time the timer is going. it gets to 0 and they still havent picked a god. thats over 3 mins wait time...and another 2 mins if youre unlucky to have to wait the full queue time. no 5 mins isnt a very long time to wait..but it sure is an annoying one. especially if you wait the time allotted and then get booted from the menu. but if they dont do something like this they should at least replace the person in the match lobby instead of kicking everyone and making them requeue.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 254
    So, you want a lobby deserter to get a harsher punishment then a leaver/afk? I would rather the deserter leave the lobby then leave while the game has already started.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosneobreak View Post
    So, you want a lobby deserter to get a harsher punishment then a leaver/afk? I would rather the deserter leave the lobby then leave while the game has already started.
    THIS

10char
    () "I'll suck the meat from your bones!"
    Bakasura Main

"I'm the bestest!"(▽▽▽)

Junior Member Cupidhead VinDust's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 484
    There should be no penalty, at least until they fix their glitches. My friend was randomly booted from the lobby to the login screen and then he had to wait 30 mins to play again. That's insane and a kick to the balls when he didn't do anything wrong. What you're saying is even harsher and therefore worse. They should focus on the game's few bugs, not punishing people for leaving the lobby.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Quote Originally Posted by VinDust View Post
    There should be no penalty, at least until they fix their glitches. My friend was randomly booted from the lobby to the login screen and then he had to wait 30 mins to play again. That's insane and a kick to the balls when he didn't do anything wrong. What you're saying is even harsher and therefore worse. They should focus on the game's few bugs, not punishing people for leaving the lobby.
    This, so much this, happened to me many times. Waiting on someone to pick and poof was kicked back to the main screen. Clicked play and deserter 30 min's first time lost all goodwill, did co-op and practice till it let me play again. Later that night boom again this time 45 min's, I was like ok bed time....shame
    Last edited by Zebsie; 07-10-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Goupil's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by ThereIsN0Sp00n View Post
    I think lobby deserters should lose favor and face automatic 30 deserter. Three times in a day and you ban for a day.
    They do lose favor since you lost goodwill as you earn a 30 mn deserter status, doubling each time if you do it too often... isn't it enough ?

You have also to consider it's quite boring to be matched with noobs at level 30, instalocking 2 or even 3 junglers, 3 tanks or 3 hunters or 3 miders or 3 warriors, then do shit in game to eventually surrender at 10 while being utterly feeding until 10, to punish X,Y,Z teammates and force the game to be definitely lost, as obviously ask for everyone to report X,Y,Z to death... since they are actually not responsible for the disaster thus HAVE NOT to be blamed, because they locked first indeed.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ThereIsN0Sp00n's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 31 days registered Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Goupil View Post
    They do lose favor since you lost goodwill as you earn a 30 mn deserter status, doubling each time if you do it too often... isn't it enough ?

You have also to consider it's quite boring to be matched with noobs at level 30, instalocking 2 or even 3 junglers, 3 tanks or 3 hunters or 3 miders or 3 warriors, then do shit in game to eventually surrender at 10 while being utterly feeding until 10, to punish X,Y,Z teammates and force the game to be definitely lost, as obviously ask for everyone to report X,Y,Z to death... since they are actually not responsible for the disaster thus HAVE NOT to be blamed, because they locked first indeed.
    I think I speak for everyone when I say....what?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Lobby deserters?or mayby they should be called "bad game dodgers"...

Thats the only reason I sometimes do it and thats the usual reason I see people doing it...when people pick totally braindead teamcomp and there is no communication at all or if a huge fight erupts during the god picking,thats the moment to take a breath and walk away...sometimes seemingly braindead picks are done by a premade but they usually say they are either trying something new or they have some nasty combo in the pocket there.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheseNuhts's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Game headed to E-sports with all these glitxhes and stuff lol.