Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ELOStats.com

Forum Moderator Worshipper Cyberlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Post Welcome to ELOStats.com

Finally got something up and working for everyone to see.
    It's still under daily development but it's to a point now that I feel I can show it openly.

Data is provided via the Hi-Rez API and my SQL Server. Feel free to take a look around.

www.elostats.com

Please leave any constructive feedback in this thread. I have closed down the previous one talking about data.
    Issues? The BIG FIX Post - OR - Open a support ticket

Forum Code of Conduct --- Suspension/Ban policy --- www.EloStats.com

Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It`s very nice. I was thinking about the Avg Healing. Since there are only Gods capable of healing I think you can remove the rest from the statistics. And I was wondering if Joust League will be added too with most played.

I look forward for the updates.
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    It`s very nice. I was thinking about the Avg Healing. Since there are only Gods capable of healing I think you can remove the rest from the statistics. And I was wondering if Joust League will be added too with most played.

I look forward for the updates.
    I'll update the tab, all data is from League only. =) And thank you.

Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Cupidhead ArlanKels's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    So Hun Batz and Hercules are permanently banned in League? :O
    I really enjoy how fluid Hun Batz feels, how I can slip in and hit the enemy and slip back out.
    Wonder who else I can play that wouldn't be banned...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
    So Hun Batz and Hercules are permanently banned in League? :O
    I really enjoy how fluid Hun Batz feels, how I can slip in and hit the enemy and slip back out.
    Wonder who else I can play that wouldn't be banned...
    And there's your reason =p

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlink View Post
    And there's your reason =p

Well yeah..I'm not too shocked that Hercules gets the ban stick either. I often see him disrupting the normal conquest matches with ease and even my friends who play him often say he's "Too easy".

Problem is that finding a God I like is pretty hard to do and Hun Batz was one of the only ones I could find :O

I mean I like Odin too but he's frustrating as hell to play in his current iteration.

In regard to the original train of conversation about this thread would it be possible to see Siege statistics or due to the absence of a League for that is it not possible?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
    Well yeah..I'm not too shocked that Hercules gets the ban stick either. I often see him disrupting the normal conquest matches with ease and even my friends who play him often say he's "Too easy".

Problem is that finding a God I like is pretty hard to do and Hun Batz was one of the only ones I could find :O

I mean I like Odin too but he's frustrating as hell to play in his current iteration.

In regard to the original train of conversation about this thread would it be possible to see Siege statistics or due to the absence of a League for that is it not possible?
    The data sets for the other queues are possible but not really relevant for most players.
    I'll show some basic stats for that queue at some point but my focus is the competitive side for now.
    I'd like more players in it and to help grow the competitive side to improve the game.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    thats quite neet. cant wait to see the skin popularity. also a "usage over time" chart would be cool to have for each god in the form of a line graph... although they would have spikes on patch days..
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko View Post
    thats quite neet. cant wait to see the skin popularity. also a "usage over time" chart would be cool to have for each god in the form of a line graph... although they would have spikes on patch days..
    Yeah, patch days throw stats through the roof.
    Go into more detail about your "usage over time" chart idea. I like rolling ideas around.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlink View Post
    Yeah, patch days throw stats through the roof.
    Go into more detail about your "usage over time" chart idea. I like rolling ideas around.

I believe he's talking about a tracking graph that shows the day to day usage of each God, so you can compare the pick amount on a daily basis over a week/month long span of time.

It would help to show trends in picks and potentially allow smarter players to anticipate the more likely picks and to build around that idea..maybe.
    Or something.

Maybe.