Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (2/2)opinions on DMBrandon

Forum Moderator Worshipper Cyberlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Thread moved.
    The only reason I haven't deleted this thread is because he IS a streamer and there IS a specific feedback section.

Name and shame is prohibited otherwise.
    Issues? The BIG FIX Post - OR - Open a support ticket

Forum Code of Conduct --- Suspension/Ban policy --- www.EloStats.com

Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    I literally cannot stand to watch his stream... I honestly don't know how anyone does. I popped on his stream to see if anything has changed (of course it hasn't, silly me), and he was playing Serqet and was doing the dumbest crap and CONSTANTLY, and I mean CONSTANTLY blaming his teammates for him going in or being out of position and dying repeatedly. The other 2 that play with him deserve medals for puting up with him. He BM's, cries non stop, blames everyone else but himself. Not the type of person I'll be supporting when it comes to streaming.

*edit* Also can't stand how when he is getting completely stomped he goes to his scapegoat and accuses the other people of stream sniping. Give me a break. Not saying it doesn't happen, but let's be real for a bit.
    Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ketu View Post
    I literally cannot stand to watch his stream... I honestly don't know how anyone does. I popped on his stream to see if anything has changed (of course it hasn't, silly me), and he was playing Serqet and was doing the dumbest crap and CONSTANTLY, and I mean CONSTANTLY blaming his teammates for him going in or being out of position and dying repeatedly. The other 2 that play with him deserve medals for puting up with him. He BM's, cries non stop, blames everyone else but himself. Not the type of person I'll be supporting when it comes to streaming.

*edit* Also can't stand how when he is getting completely stomped he goes to his scapegoat and accuses the other people of stream sniping. Give me a break. Not saying it doesn't happen, but let's be real for a bit.
    +1. Seriously I think he's mean. Like what this lame song about "Shadow is a feeder" and kept singing it non-chalantly and rages and yells. And the chatbox started filling up with songs about how Shadow is a feeder. I don't know if this is a stunt created by them or something but he kept singing it, and singing it, and incessantly SINGING it until the END of the FRIGGIN GAME. If that Shadow guy hasn't felt horrible yet I'd give him 10 medals. He puts them under him, rams theories into their heads which are true but not necessarily practicable, and blames a lot of times others other than himself. (He says he has no CC immunity but he ain't buyin' beads!! He blaming Aphro for not kissing him and giving him the ulti for enemies' non-ulti *ahem low cooldown ahem* CC skills!). He calls out almost every miss his teammate loses no time in spending time to express how in disbelief he was for his teammate's skill miss. It was the 1st time and it was the last time. Actually I lied. I did watch him 2 or 3 more times. If I'm not wrong it's the same old people who are playing with him and I don't know how they put up with him. And I'm not biased. He's mean. If I watched him 3 times, I have been utterly shocked again and again for 3 times at how his attitude was.

Sorry, but nope. Like just...nope. I can understand at player rage but just, I don't know. He's even over the top than just that. He's just an average human being but I just hope he could either tone down the temper or just play with super pros or otherwise. It's funny cuz when I watch Chixy or that other lady with blue hair (sry new to stream), the viewers are not only nice, but surprisingly appropriate. They don't say like "Hey I wanna sleep with you, bang me etc etc" the most is just "Marry me <3" and you don't see that often. When This DM guy comes on at the 1st death the PLAYERNAMEHERE is a feeder singing starts and Chat's filled with spams of reiterations of the stupid song and no one really asks anything or communicates or asks questions with this streamer with level of Chixy, the girl with blue hair (Was it Kelly again? I don't remember) and PonPon (PonPon's freaking unbelievably amazing btw, I don't know how he juggles such pro skills in gaming with answering the chat). The chatbox of DM is filled with just comments and repeats of how a teammate messed up. No questions. No useful communications. Not absolute, but less than the others. I don't watch a lot just the ones I come across and with these few comparisons, I can conclude that this DMBrad person has a lot to be desired when it comes to streaming. Sorry.
    Last edited by Lorienzo; 07-22-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hi all,
    I am normally not posting, however I hope someone from Hirez is going to read that.
    I am playing this game quite a long time, when I am not at work or playing with my wife and kids I am playing smite.
    I honestly believe that DMBrandon despite his knowledge about smite is very simple person that has no idea how to act. Few days ago on twitch he was saying "FU" to someone who was pointing out his mistakes. I am not going to talk about his performance as a player, but about his attitude towards others. Hirez letting him cast anything is sadly supporting someone who need to re-think his attitude. I don't find it funny not entertaining to watch him rage. it is never his mistake that he died. Everyone are retarded and ruining his game... I hope someone will have conversation with him.
    Play and let play others, it should be fun. I am more then open for discussion and conversation but with this guy this is impossible. I am sry if you will find any mistakes. English is not my native lang.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Necro posting. Thread locked.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*