Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to stop smurfing?

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points

How to stop smurfing?

Well I hate and never do it but we must find ways to keep check on it. All those who have bought ultimate god pack and gems must disclose their mac and ips. They must inform hirez of all the accounts they own. If ever they found to be smurfing alone(more than thrice a week),without being in a party with newbies, all their credentials will be lost. It is like an undertaking under t&c. Smite can add a small utility to simply smurf checking and ip registration.
    Fun and Heart

IGN:arka222
    My Vulcan Guide:http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide...e-of-grit-4029
    Our clan site: www.smitefire.com (SMFG)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Metamorphis's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by arka222 View Post
    Well I hate and never do it but we must find ways to keep check on it. All those who have bought ultimate god pack and gems must disclose their mac and ips. They must inform hirez of all the accounts they own. If ever they found to be smurfing alone(more than thrice a week),without being in a party with newbies, all their credentials will be lost. It is like an undertaking under t&c. Smite can add a small utility to simply smurf checking and ip registration.
    Dude. That's total overkill. What level are you? Smurfs can't smurf at 30. Just keep playing. There's no reason smurfing should be considered that bad. I know it sucks to be totally wrecked, but it happens to everyone.
    "I wouldn't call myself itsy bitsy if I were you."
    Team iMeta
    • Metamorphis
    • MTGEl33t
    • soullessxone
    • Anewbus828
    • M3T4D3M1S3
    • Jobobo888

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphis View Post
    Dude. That's total overkill. What level are you? Smurfs can't smurf at 30. Just keep playing. There's no reason smurfing should be considered that bad. I know it sucks to be totally wrecked, but it happens to everyone.
    BTW I m level 30, probably would have won more games than u have played. Wat u say to this post:
    Smurfing??
    I have played smite for along time now but I always played on one account..... But lately I created a smurf account for 2 different reasons.
    1. New players have been coming in the my clan and if I played with them i didnt want to bring them into level 30 games.
    2. This seems really wrong but I really had the urge just to pub stump on newbies.

My first 5 games went as follows.....
    1. chose baka and went 56-2 in an arena match
    2. chose kali and went 29-0 and single handedly carried the team in a conquest.
    3. chose athena (my best god) and went 18-1 on a joust.
    4. chose ymir and jungled going 31-3 building him as a mage and freezing lots of enemys in a conquest..... felt really bad for their Ra who tended to die to me alot.
    5. chose baka again and went 53-4 on an arena match.
    All the matches were victories and I have to admit it was very satisfying..... But my question is that is smurfing a bannable offence or is it just highly frowned upon?

Member Worshipper IntelliTroodon's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 887
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    btw i m level 30, probably would have won more games than u have played. Wat u say to this post:
    Smurfing??
    I have played smite for along time now but i always played on one account..... But lately i created a smurf account for 2 different reasons.
    1. New players have been coming in the my clan and if i played with them i didnt want to bring them into level 30 games.
    2. This seems really wrong but i really had the urge just to pub stump on newbies.

1. Chose baka and went 56-2 in an arena match
    2. Chose kali and went 29-0 and single handedly carried the team in a conquest.
    3. Chose athena (my best god) and went 18-1 on a joust.
    4. Chose ymir and jungled going 31-3 building him as a mage and freezing lots of enemys in a conquest..... Felt really bad for their ra who tended to die to me alot.
    5. Chose baka again and went 53-4 on an arena match.
    All the matches were victories and i have to admit it was very satisfying..... But my question is that is smurfing a bannable offence or is it just highly frowned upon?
    just.chill.man.
    Check out Indra, Nyx, Xochiquetzal, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, and Hera, my god ideas. If you work at Hirez and you are reading this, you know what to do.

-{Bacchus is Love}-

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 609
    Achievements:
    BTW I m level 30, probably would have won more games than u have played. Wat u say to this post:
    Smurfing??
    I have played smite for along time now but I always played on one account..... But lately I created a smurf account for 2 different reasons.
    1. New players have been coming in the my clan and if I played with them i didnt want to bring them into level 30 games.
    2. This seems really wrong but I really had the urge just to pub stump on newbies.

4. chose ymir and jungled going 31-3 building him as a mage and freezing lots of enemys in a conquest..... felt really bad for their Ra who tended to die to me alot.
    All the matches were victories and I have to admit it was very satisfying..... But my question is that is smurfing a bannable offence or is it just highly frowned upon?
    i see you used my post from the forums...... from what im getting is that smurfing is a frowned on thing but its not that bad of a problem to lose everything over..... chill out

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Metamorphis's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Smurfing??

Honestly, it doesn't bother me one bit. Smite has a player base of 4 million. That's one person affecting at the most of 9 other people in different situations each game.

Smurfing is a dick move, yeah, but punishments shouldn't be given out for it. It happens in every game everywhere. People like a fresh start. If you can't compete with smurfers, then watch some guides and learn your god. I wreck people who have 10 mastery all the time on a freshly picked non-mastered god all the time. I've spent time looking into how every god works which everyone can do through practice and I understand the limits for most of them.
    "I wouldn't call myself itsy bitsy if I were you."
    Team iMeta
    • Metamorphis
    • MTGEl33t
    • soullessxone
    • Anewbus828
    • M3T4D3M1S3
    • Jobobo888

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Smurfing??

Jeeesus. Talk about being butthurt.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    LMAO,tooooo funny.

Get over it,grow up and move along. it happens in every f2p game out there. Deal with it.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    LOL

This guy has to be trolling.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BlaineTog's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    #NotAllSmurfs