Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LustCraft Wants YOUR Love!

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilith View Post
    hi i'm a new player, but not new to moba style gameplay at all. i used to play with a team in CPL in Counter Strike: global offensive as well. back in the day i was known to play competitive starcraft as well. i'd love to get a chance to join you. i've sent a friends request to the clan leader already. there is one caveat though: i dont have a mic. i do have an app for teamspeak on my phone however, once i figure out how to use it properly i figure i can use it as a mic untill i get a real one

i hope to meet you guys soon.
    Will
    Hi there! Thanks for adding me. Sadly I won't be home for another 2 and a half hours, but its fine if you dont have a mic :P I can help you with the ts app cause I use it for my phone when i'm at work. I look forward to chatting with you when I get home!
    Leader of One Heart
    Formerly known as: CatalystQueen

Junior Member Cupidhead Trilith's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Quote Originally Posted by CatalystQueen View Post
    Hi there! Thanks for adding me. Sadly I won't be home for another 2 and a half hours, but its fine if you dont have a mic :P I can help you with the ts app cause I use it for my phone when i'm at work. I look forward to chatting with you when I get home!
    i think i'm this is about the right time.. logging in, i hope i get to talk to you catalyst

New Member Cupidhead RiseBrightly's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Hi, I would like to join the clan if I may. I am new to both Smite and MOBA's, so I'm still learning the game. I'm not usually that competitive in games as well, usually just playing to have fun. Also, while my laptop does come in with a pre-built mic, I'm not sure how well it works as I have rarely used it, but if it doesn't, I should be able to use my brothers mic as long as he's not using it. I have added you in game and hope to hear back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseBrightly View Post
    Hi, I would like to join the clan if I may. I am new to both Smite and MOBA's, so I'm still learning the game. I'm not usually that competitive in games as well, usually just playing to have fun. Also, while my laptop does come in with a pre-built mic, I'm not sure how well it works as I have rarely used it, but if it doesn't, I should be able to use my brothers mic as long as he's not using it. I have added you in game and hope to hear back soon.
    Hi there! Looking forward to meeting you :3 I'm at work but I will get on when i'm off. I should be home in about... 3 hours give or taken. I have a built in mic with my laptop so no worries <3
    Leader of One Heart

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,445
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Would like to join im European and Portuguese been playing for a while , age 20 , we can say im quite experienced in smite already cmon xD. Been in international clans that used ts3 along europe in games i played idk how its going to workout with american people, sorry if you don't understand me sometimes. looking foward to hear from this post ^^ . MY IGN: Jayzao and i think i will add you to my smite friendlist or any of the other people that can invite me!

PEACE!
    IGN: DragonMik3 Hit me up if u want to play from EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzao View Post
    Would like to join im European and Portuguese been playing for a while , age 20 , we can say im quite experienced in smite already cmon xD. Been in international clans that used ts3 along europe in games i played idk how its going to workout with american people, sorry if you don't understand me sometimes. looking foward to hear from this post ^^ . MY IGN: Jayzao and i think i will add you to my smite friendlist or any of the other people that can invite me!

PEACE!
    Hey I noticed you left the ts D: Sorry I wont be on today but I will send a text to one of my co leader to let you in the clan cause you're nice ^^
    Leader of One Heart

Junior Member Cupidhead ChaoticFlash's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Hey guys its Chaotic Just Letting You Know To Start Sending Requests To Not Only Our Beautiful Leader :P. Trying to take off some of the weight on her shoulders ill be taking as many request as i can <3 SO SEND AWAY

Just an update! For those who have been trying to add me to join, please Add ChaoticFlash and JosephStrange. I'm a little busy with things outside of Smite so i'm not on for hours everyday like I usually am. RainingAirshow and KingSaith are also currently away for awhile. So please add the two I mentioned above if you want to join. If you decide to join us in ts I will hop on to give you permissions if i'm not on smite.

Thanks guys so much for helping us grow! I know I just wanted to make LustCraft small but it's become a home for new and veteran players, so we will keep recruiting for a little awhile longer.
    Leader of One Heart

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    LustCraft sounds like a very adult MineCraft mod.

I'm just saying.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    i want to join IGN Atreide