Thread: Aphrodite buff on here birds were not needed and the nefrs are not right

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349

Cool Aphrodite buff on her birds were not needed and the nefrs are not right

Now i have not been seeing anything on this topic am going to put this here and see if i can begin to understand why Aphrodite's birds were buffed with the extra tick to begin with did fine playing her before this buff i got a good win rate with her too .Now i seen this at first and was like OK bad idea I have been playing this game sents 2016 to now i played Aphrodite ever sent's then now all the buffs before this was fine but the birds one was bad it made her too strong then you Nerf her healing again why and her back off.i think you all need to put her back the way she was revert the neft's and put her birds back and her cooldown on her ult is fine at 90 i guess i cant complain too much on that but the other Nerf were not ok and the buff on her birds was not needed she was fine before this she was a hidden gem was good in the right hands so please hirez think about this please am tired of siting back on this and i seen someone say something about this on reedit and people were toxic to them on reddit.mind you I talked to some grand master players too as well they don't understand the buff or the nerfs.
    Last edited by ViolaRose; 07-11-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    But i mean she is still ok i just don't want her nerf to the ground.she needs to be left alone.