Thread: Fix your reporting

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Fix your reporting

Three games in a row now I have (yes, civilly) called out people for screaming at others and doing poorly themselves. And at the end I continually get a notice that I have reported for either harassment or intentional feeding. Neither of which could be farther from the truth.

Whatever you guys screwed up with this recent patch, fix your reports cause I'm already real tired of the children who have come on during summer throwing fits and trying to be vindictive.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    HiRezAjax Reddit response - link

Currently there is a bug where players are being notified of 100% of the reports against them. This is not usually the case and this will be fixed next update.

Single reports do not do much, players need many reports to be flagged for our team to review and punish them, so in many cases there is nothing to worry about.

We do evaluate accounts for "frivolous reporting" and we can/will punish people who abuse this system already. However, we are adding even more features next update to punish players who abuse the report system.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Why notify players at all that they've been reported? Every time this happens the person will just counter report everyone on the other team. The notifications just need to go. It just incites people to abuse it more.