Thread: Todays message, you support BLM?! REALLY?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Angry Todays message, you support BLM?! REALLY?

I am so sick of businesses kowtowing to BLM.
    So this is where you stand, you support the looting, vandalism and arson of minority owned businesses and shooting deaths of "BLACK" Security guards (David Underwood) LIKE MYSELF!!!
    That is what you support, that is what you "choose" to stand for?! You smite, you disgust me!

Then I do not and will not ever support you again.

We all know that this was a event flag because it's coming to election time, but I do not and will not stand for four more years of BLM destroying, burning, looting and killing.

The cop had nine priors and shouldn't of even been a cop and the follow officers should have taken him off of Floyd's neck.
    You could have stood for police reform NOT BLM.

BLM - The only lives that matter is theirs.

New Member Cupidhead Red XIII V's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Very well said. Its said to, have played this game since release. They almost lost me with the lovecraft bs, but this made me uninstall

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I completely agree!

I have had years of enjoyment from this game and now regret supporting it. I wont stand for having racism thrown in my face!

I'm done with Hi-rez thanks for ruining something good.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    This a disgrace Hi-Rez!

Their racist rhetoric does NOT belong here and I won't be supporting any companies that bow down to an authoritarian/traitorous mob!

Highly regretting the money I've paid to this game just for some stupid skins when this is the policy they deem to uphold.

Hi-Rez, show some integrity as a company and treat your actual clients with the upmost respect, not some angry racist mob that will only come here to call us white supremacists!

SHAME ON YOU!

Now get on your knees, bow to them, and tell them you're sorry...that's what they really want from us, you going to do that too?