Thread: Unable to play smite

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Unable to play smite

Sorry for this long explaination:

Smite has problems after the launcher closes to launch the game and two pop-up windows with errors come up
    (The first error is a smite.exe error with the error code 0xc000007b. The second error window is an Easy Anti-Cheat error, with the string C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll)

In one of my many tries of trying to tinker with stuff to try to make it work, I got a different errors like the wininet error but the string was something like C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll. I don't have a screenshot for the normaliz one. It isn't a problem with any antiviruses (AntiViri?) or windows defender firewall thing.

I've tried reinstalling smite on both Steam and the Epic Games Launcher, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling EAC for smite (and trying to repair it as well), I've verified the game files on both Steam and the Epic Games Launcher, and I've also updated all my drivers and have run multiple virus scans.
    I have no idea what is causing there errors and I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by turtle054; 05-23-2020 at 02:08 AM.