Thread: Question about the Nox Galaxy Shaper skin.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369

Question about the Nox Galaxy Shaper skin.

Does anybody know if the Nox Galaxy Shaper skin would be in the deal store rotation since its an exclusive? i've missed the oppertunity to get it when it was being sold in 2019, been hunting it for a couple of months with no luck. its getting to the point that i think that it wont even get in the shop. hope someone can confirm if im right or not.
    Thanks!

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The skin has been in chests since it was released, I'm guessing its just a matter of time before it makes a return.

Until it does though, I would recommend looking in the daily/weekly skin offers (if they are still a thing), I've gotten skins from there that were not meant to be purchasable, like the Ares Fernando skin and the Aphrodite Venus skin.

Good luck
    Any typo or misspelling in the post above was done to emphasize my point and was therefore done on purpose, as such they will not be corrected.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369
    Thank you mate, i just needed that bit of information since its been like ive been searching for a exclusive skin that could never come haha.