View Poll Results: Should ranked conquest queue limit be greater than 2?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Queue up with a team of 3

0 0%
  • No, Leave it like this.

1 100.00%

Thread: Ranked conquest queue with 3.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Lightbulb Ranked conquest queue with 3.

Lately i've been trying to rank up on conquest. I started at bronze and went to gold in about 2 months. I was always queue with 1 friend. we were 1 rank apart. Since I hit gold 5 I started to lose more. We have been getting players that are having lag issues, not comfortable with their role not able to rotate with the team, or even playing properly. My main role is solo that is where i most of the time win my lane against others but that still doesn't mean i won the whole game because the other 3 teammates are having issues, struggles or are pressing the f6 button every 5 minutes.

Thats why i find it unfair that i have to lose my rank even tho i did my best in my lane and tried to play my part the best in teamfights or lategame.

Playing solo queue is even worse sometimes. that's why i don't like to queue ranked alone.

A good solution for this unreliable matches is to queue with a team of 3 or 4. there for you know who is on your team instead of people that are just going for kills or don't care about their rank.

You can have a counter argument that this would be unfair on the enemy side, but if Hi-rez can make it so you are also queue against a team of 3 or 4. So it will keep things fair having someone you can trust instead of strangers.
    Sometimes when you are lucky you play against that good mid from last game. So you know that mid lane isn't going to fall that fast. But sometimes you have to play against them. Sometimes you win against them but only because their jungle was giving up on the first 5 minutes.

This is not fun i would really love to see an update where you can queue up with a team of 3 or 4 with 1 random against a team of 3 or 4 with 1 random.

Maybe I'm just asking to much but having you rank decided by not even you but by 4 other players is not fair

New Member Cupidhead WafflaysWaifu's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I feel that if you're in que with a party of 3, you have to wait for a game to be found that pits you against another premade of 3. Going into a que solo against a premade team of 5 makes zero sense, and is completely unfair.