Thread: Additional Queues!

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368

Additional Queues!

Hi Rez please take a second to check my ideas out. See im a 160 and have been with you guys since the beginning of season two and have spent loads of money with you guys. I Know what smite needs. The bottom line IMO is that it needs More Queues! If we can add in a Casual CQ Draft Que on top of the already blind pick casual CQ que then we can get some more competitive public matches! ALSO more importantly which is my main point id like to suggest a flex que for ranked where people can 5 man que into ranked games. Listen, Don't think about the matchmaking and fairness aspect so much just think about the Players. think about what the players actually want, and ill tell you as a player WE WANT TO PLAY TOGETHER. Its hard to run scrims and inhouses all day long. LET us Que together! Help us out! If you do this I PROMISE more Gamers will Play your game. Think about it!

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    I encourage anyone who sees this thread if u have and questions comments or concerns to please respond to this! I feel that this can be a HUGE step forward with smite. I fully understand that smite tried 3 man queing.This suggestion is not of that nature in any way just remember that. I also don't feel like if Smite took this step that youd see a similar outcome like the 3 man ques, I just don't believe it.