View Poll Results: Will I win my first return battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • You will win.

0 0%
  • You will lose.

0 0%

Thread: Your King has returned...

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 951
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Conversation Starter

Cool Your King has returned...

Behold, I am here. I am one of the former best players in this game. I was the god of assault and my feats were absolutely legendary. I quit the game over a year ago. You can check out a couple of threads that I made about it if you don't know what I'm typing about.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...te-(Swan-Song)
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...s-in-this-game

I am not just on the forums. I am currently downloading the game again to get back into the fray. With corona chan on the loose I have more free time than I care for. I completely got over my video game addiction, so I don't really have anything to worry about. The plan is to come back, play for a bit, and then leave again when the corona shit calms down. This game will essentially aid me in killing time whenever I need a break from exercising or studying. I might not uninstall it this time because again, I don't have to worry about video game addiction anymore. If anything it will just stay on my PC until I remove it for extra space or something.

I will definitely be recording my first battle and uploading it to youtube. I haven't decided if it will be assault or conquest. I was the assault god, but my first and last matches in this game were conquest. We'll see bois, but it will most likely be assault just so I don't have to worry about character selection.

Anyway, did you guys miss me? Did you learn from the legacy that I left behind and became legendary players because of it? Did you hear of my almighty greatness and have always wanted to challenge me since my leave?

lol

Well who knows how things will go down. I checked out some other threads on this forum and it seems like a lot of people are unhappy with the game. People were always unhappy with the game, but I assume that these issues are different than the old shit.

Do I still have what it takes to be a King? Did my greatness fade away? Cast your votes now, because the fun will begin soon.

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    anyway, i guess it's time for my returning update. the game itself seems to have improved in many areas. mainly aesthetics.

as for actual battle, well... it's clear that i don't currently have the battle sense that i used to have. of course my knowledge of the game has faded and became more incomplete as time passed by and more things were added to the game. knowledge such as character abilities and such.
    compared to my prime, i am probably operating at about 30%-40% of that capacity. it's good enough to be better than most players, but not quite good enough to satisfy by battle urges, and also not enough to always be able to crush players that are significantly above average.

fear not, my legendary power will return soon. i just have to keep engaging in intense battles.

New Member Cupidhead adriano20037's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The only legendary thing i see here is the ego the size of a goddamn star...

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,148
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Here have some epeen. I remember your ama tank boots assault video, it was good.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by adriano20037 View Post
    The only legendary thing i see here is the ego the size of a goddamn star...
    hahaha you'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Here have some epeen. I remember your ama tank boots assault video, it was good.
    thank you very much.