Thread: Smite shuts down when entering a match

New Member Cupidhead DarkGkeezyPT's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Smite shuts down when entering a match

Ok, so, I'm using Windows 10 (64 bits), fully updated. Just downloaded Smite, launched it, everything seems fine. Then I enter a conquest match, boom, down. Game just closes, no errors, nothing. It just shuts down. Waited for the desertion ban to pass, tried arena, same thing. I kept trying, and it just kept happening, I'm now banned 700 mins or whatever. Sometimes it lets me choose the god, and then it enters loading screen, and then boom, game closes. It doesn't even show any kind of error, it just closes. And it's making me f*cking mad.

Is anyone experiencing the same? I've tried to reinstall it like 4 or 5 times already.

New Member Cupidhead NoonofTime's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGkeezyPT View Post
    Ok, so, I'm using Windows 10 (64 bits), fully updated. Just downloaded Smite, launched it, everything seems fine. Then I enter a conquest match, boom, down. Game just closes, no errors, nothing. It just shuts down. Waited for the desertion ban to pass, tried arena, same thing. I kept trying, and it just kept happening, I'm now banned 700 mins or whatever. Sometimes it lets me choose the god, and then it enters loading screen, and then boom, game closes. It doesn't even show any kind of error, it just closes. And it's making me f*cking mad.

Is anyone experiencing the same? I've tried to reinstall it like 4 or 5 times already.
    Did someone pick izanami in those games? Because it's happened twice to me already and both times it was when someone picked izanami..

New Member Cupidhead DarkGkeezyPT's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Quote Originally Posted by NoonofTime View Post
    Did someone pick izanami in those games? Because it's happened twice to me already and both times it was when someone picked izanami..
    In some of them, yes... but not all of them. Anyway, I've been checking my drivers and everything else, and everything's fully updated. I really don't understand what the f*ck is wrong with the game. :/

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points