Thread: I really need help, no one is responding to me

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344

Exclamation I really need help, no one is responding to me

I'm stuck in quarantine.....
    My main account got banned 1 week ago, I tried contacting hirez, they said this :
    our account was found to be in violation of the EULA and section 4d of the Terms of Use for using cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party technology, software, tools or content designed to modify the Software Product, the Service or Site. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence.
    If you would like to dispute this ban, you will need to get in touch with EasyAntiCheat, our anti-cheat provider. You can contact them via the following pages:
    EAC Responded with this :
    We can see that the ban on account xxxxxx was issued by the game developer. As the sanction was not placed directly by Easy Anti-Cheat, we can neither remove nor provide information about it.
    So today I logged into my smurf account, my account got instantly banned the second I logged into the game. It's been 1 week and I havent received a respond from hirez. I don't know what to do, I tried contacting people from hirez, but none of 'em responded. I'm scared to log into my last account.

I sent a DM to both hirez support manager, none of them responded me.

I linked my smite account to steam this week, and changed the fps cap from 150 to 75 in the files, like I always used to do since my computer can't handle 150 fps cap.

I got instant banned as soon as I got into a game on both accounts

Can we confirm this Hirez ? none of my tickets or DM got any responds.

EDIT :

so I made a new account without modifying any files, played 2-3 games without any problem. Tried again with the same account with 75 fps cap (by modifying the files) and got instant banned when I got into my first game.
    Last edited by ELOBOY; 03-24-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I suggest not to change game files like that. What happens if you let it stay at 150 fps caps?

Quote Originally Posted by loupblanc10kai View Post
    I suggest not to change game files like that. What happens if you let it stay at 150 fps caps?
    my computer runs at 95% capacity

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOBOY View Post
    my computer runs at 95% capacity
    Go to Settings, then Video. Under Effects, set Activate Vertical Sync to On. This should cap FPS at 60.

Set World Detail, Shader Quality to either Low or highest at Medium. Set Texture and Shadow Detail to either Minimum or highest at Medium. This should reduce resource load on computer. If your computer can take it, then set them to High.

While Smite is on, close all other programs. Set exception for Smite in your Anti-Virus.

Go to Settings, then Video. Under Effects, set Activate Vertical Sync to On. This should cap FPS at 60.

Set World Detail, Shader Quality to either Low or highest at Medium. Set Texture and Shadow Detail to either Minimum or highest at Medium. This should reduce resource load on computer. If your computer can take it, then set them to High.

While Smite is on, close all other programs. Set exception for Smite in your Anti-Virus.
    thanks, but i have no accounts lol

Achievements:
    thanks, but i have no accounts lol
    You could create a new account and submit a support ticket. Give a full detailed long-winded explanation along with screenshots for evidence showing your computer at 95% if running at higher FPS. Hope and pray your support ticket gets answered. Or send a tweet to one of the SMITE community managers, or maybe even an Olympian, who could help forward your case to the relevant people.

In the meantime, you could play Smite on that new account with those settings I mentioned to see what works and prepare for when your old accounts are eventually back up and running.

You could create a new account and submit a support ticket. Give a full detailed long-winded explanation along with screenshots for evidence showing your computer at 95% if running at higher FPS. Hope and pray your support ticket gets answered. Or send a tweet to one of the SMITE community managers, or maybe even an Olympian, who could help forward your case to the relevant people.

In the meantime, you could play Smite on that new account with those settings I mentioned to see what works and prepare for when your old accounts are eventually back up and running.
    thanks for your help, someone from hirez reached me !

Achievements:
    thanks for your help, someone from hirez reached me !
    So issue resolved? Lucky you.

If my post helped, give me some Reputation on my post will ya?