Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season 7 Odyssey Tier 5 Skin - Community Theme Suggestions!

New Member Cupidhead ScarletLily396's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    [QUOTE=SaintPele;941763]i said bunny not rabbit and ive never seen that comment before but hey i think it would be a really good idea it must be popular[/QUOTE
    lol ig sweetie

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Tier 5 Hel should be either Yin&Yang, Gemini or buddha change to demon buddha ^^. And it would be more cooler if hel's gender change to male

More aura effects please ^^

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I was thinking of a fire and ice skin for her except reverse the elements. Do a blue fire for her damage/dark side like maybe dark blue with her skin being a grayish purple. For her light side have it be a bright blue skin with white effects on it so she looks like a glacier does in daylight. Maybe making the spell effects also use some aspect of the colors as well.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

I found this online and thought this was a concept for a Hel Skin! The user is Ok with sharing their work!
    Special Thanks to https://www.reddit.com/user/Yasen_Stoilov/

I was always hoping for a skin more close to the lore of Hel.

I thought we could use this skin as a concept and have her start at early levels as a "younger" version of Hel.
    Then as she levels she gradually ages/decays. She can have 2 forms in earlier stages, But her final stage should be her complete form where she embodies the 2 forms into one.
    In her last stage she could gradually change form according to the stance that she attunes to until her meter is full.
    As she gradually attunes to light her right side becomes more young/pretty looking while her right side heals up from a decrepit state(fully rotted to the bone) to a somewhat skinless aged corpse look.
    And as she gradually attunes to Dark side, her right side becomes aged with frizzy frantic hair and her left side gradually decays to the bone.
    (Color-coordinating an aura per stance to better differentiate the stances would help)

Spell effects could start off with Blue-ish and gradually become more Teal-ish with fairly-like sprites for light stance. Sprites emit out of light heal 3 in a spiral upward motion.
    Her 1 and 2 in light stance could create life-life animations on the floor as they travel and/or cover the area.
    Dark stance could start with Yellow/orange-ish colors and become more of a bloody/hellish red. Sorrowful soul faces could emit out of Dark stance 3 where they come up from the ground more chaotically.
    Her 1 and 3 in dark stance could rot or decay the ground they travel over or cover. (Could even create hellish fire blossoms or hellish fungi).

Global emote for fun can show a lively animated scenery in the sky-line and it could horrifyingly flicker into a Ragnarok looking Hellscape. This could possibly trigger in later game when Hel gets a kill.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran