Thread: EAC is truly wrongfully targeting me (Please do not delete)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344

Exclamation EAC is truly wrongfully targeting me (Please do not delete)

I'm stuck in quarantine.....
    My main account got banned 1 week ago, I tried contacting hirez, they said this :
    our account was found to be in violation of the EULA and section 4d of the Terms of Use for using cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party technology, software, tools or content designed to modify the Software Product, the Service or Site. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence.
    If you would like to dispute this ban, you will need to get in touch with EasyAntiCheat, our anti-cheat provider. You can contact them via the following pages:
    EAC Responded with this :
    We can see that the ban on account xxxxxx was issued by the game developer. As the sanction was not placed directly by Easy Anti-Cheat, we can neither remove nor provide information about it.
    So today I logged into my smurf account, my account got instantly banned the second I logged into the game. It's been 1 week and I havent received a respond from hirez. I don't know what to do, I tried contacting people from hirez, but none of 'em responded. I'm scared to log into my last account.

Help
    Last edited by ELOBOY; 03-20-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Boths parties say they didnt ban me. What the hell am I supposed to do now

bump........