Thread: Vulcan's Adventure

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Vulcan's Adventure

Page 1/???

sadly do to the size of the story it is far too big for the forums to have WITHOUT it being cropped out, so as such here is the first page right here pal, just click the yellow letters

I hope you enjoy, or don't enjoy, I can't make everyone happy!

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I have now done Part 2 of the adventure

Yep I am making this a thing till I run outta ideas

Achievements:
    And now part three exists!

Why do you people let me do this stuff?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead IvanR1314's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 319
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Not even when it is Vucan's adventure, he get swindled, denied and so on. What in the name of many afterlife's people?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanR1314 View Post
    Not even when it is Vucan's adventure, he get swindled, denied and so on. What in the name of many afterlife's people?
    Don't worry, the adventure part will start soon... Just have to start working on it is all...

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 748
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    bumpity bump
    My concepts: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ture-by-Vogita
    Do you even know how copyright works or are you just randomly saying it cause of what happened to Bastet?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Are the grammatical errors intentionally or can I point them out to you so you may change them? no offense meant, just want to help.

It would be better if you could draw a little bit better, however it's not my intention to diss you or anything, as a matter a fact you draw much better than myself, it's just an opinion but I am glad you manage to draw facial expressions wich is very nice.

I have not yet read everything but I will cause this seems very interesting, keep it up, good job.
    Sometimes I speak broken English to sound stupid and foreign so people will pity me. :3

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alprazolamum View Post
    Are the grammatical errors intentionally or can I point them out to you so you may change them? no offense meant, just want to help.
    I noticed them as well, it's just stuff I tend to overlook, but since other people understand what they are saying it's not all that bad imo and I just sorta leave it be

It would be better if you could draw a little bit better, however it's not my intention to diss you or anything, as a matter a fact you draw much better than myself, it's just an opinion but I am glad you manage to draw facial expressions wich is very nice.
    Eh, no one is perfect

I have not yet read everything but I will cause this seems very interesting, keep it up, good job
    Yeah I haven't done much with this since now because of time constraints I have been having, so I can't do long ass comic things like these right now, but I haven't forgotten about it either.