Thread: Toxicity in ranked

New Member Cupidhead WreckingDivinity's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Angry Toxicity in ranked

Today we had a game, and the game was thrown by a thor who was toxic on the team. The game was not lost at all and he kept conceding, throwing his abilities at teammates and being toxic in chat to me and my friend. Only because my friend is gold and I am silver.

He kept spamming shit, we kept replying, ofcourse we lost the game, not because we were getting behind, but because of the toxicity of 1 player. Can we really not do anything more then report them? Because I know from firsthand that reporting doesn't do shit. I mean,... nothing!!!

These players ruin the game for many, 4 players had a ruined game because of this 1 thor. Do we really just let these guys into the game???

Dear community, do something about your toxicity. Many of you are very toxic...

would it be wrong to start streaming, build a community and once people are being toxic, too spam their inbox and account with a lot of friend requests/ messages so they can't handle all the incoming messages?

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,091
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Stop blaming other people for you having a bad game.

The jungler died less times than you, its a ranked game there is no way you should be dying 9 times in a 20 minute game.
    I think many of us would call you out too.

Someone making you responsible is not toxic. I think you may need to look up what toxic actually means.

Someone comes into the lobby,yells at everyone about a non important topic, then dies over and over to disrupt the team and he is anngry... THATS toxic.
    Your wife telling you that you need to take a shower because you have body odor is NOT toxic, you cant call the police on her, you caan not ask for a divorce baaed on mental anguish.

sometimes you have to #MAN_UP and be accountable and accept being called out for being aa detriment to your team. these games are too long to have an adc die 9 times in a 20 minute game, and think its ok.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Tell them to fuck off and mute em. If they raging they ain't calling plays; so no reason to hear em. I mute people for any reason; to much vgs spam, whining after every death, or having a 99 cent store mic/high pitch voice.

That's not even the worst I heard. Non-essential, KYS seems popular, and uninstall. Just let em rage; they have to cry to someone so they don't hang themselves after the match. People take the game more serious than life when they ain't got a life.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkonSA's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Typically the most BM'd rolls are jg and support. Mostly because laners feel they are thier personal babysitter and expect them to be at thier beck and call. JG has far more to do than just hover near one lane, and support early is to protect the adc and then rotate to help other lanes. But bad behavior, failed ganks made w/out calls, and stupid plays (tanking minions) will most likely start a bunch of slinging.
    Reporting does work, but I agree with below, tell them fuck off, play your roll, and mute them,expect no cooperation and report them for not playing assigned roll.