Thread: Nezha ult bead timing

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person

Nezha ult bead timing

This ult is way to fast
    Played this game since its release and Ive had no trouble beading it before and Ive seen people beads it a million time.
    After update to his ult timing a few years ago I think. Ive not ben able to beads it and seeing someone else beads it is very rare if he fires it directly at you and especially if he fires it close to you.
    You can ofcourse beads in advance, but the point is that when he use it, its allready to late.

In my experience his ult is more or less instant, because they timing you have is impossible for most players, even if you have your fingers on the button.

This super short timing does not help if you ave any ping over Idk lets say 40. All abilites you can dodge or beads/aegis even with a little ping, but not his ult.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yeah it is very hard to beads a ne zha that comes out of nowhere, round corner, blinks or similar and insta ults.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that though. Beads doesn't come as a get out of jail free card from everything.

This actually worries me about the loki change. His ult does more or less the same thing as ne zha, it goes so fast often you do not have time for aegis to stop the initial burst. It is one of the main strengths of loki being able to insta stun someone in middle of a fight so that other stuff also land on them etc. But we will see how they make him.

There are solutions as well. Magis, some prots and health etc.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Good players laugh at him. that why get got "buffed". And then the good players laughed some more

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkonSA's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Ne Zha, AO, Hiem ults if you see them coming you can beads but if you dont, you're dead, Loki at least you can beads the stun and fight back, though his upcoming changes may make this moot.