Thread: Fix matchmaking as solo queue

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points

Fix matchmaking as solo queue

Please.

I love u guys and know you probably don't pay attention to forums anymore, but please please please address matchmaking. Clan stacks shouldn't be put against a bunch of solo queue.
    Any answers containing "jUsT gET sOMe fRiENdS tOGetHer" will be ignored. Yes, I have a decently full friends list, but people have lives. I shouldn't have to coordinate my playing time with when I have a couple friends on just to dodge being put against a 4 man or 5 man clan stack.

It's sucking the fun out of the game and I remembered tonight that this is one of the main reasons I stopped playing a couple of months ago.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I don't agree. I enjoy facing premades. Not all the time of course but a few games here and there going up against 4-5 man stacks is pretty fun. If your team is good and both teams pick as try hard as the other then you can have some fantastic games. I haven't had this for quite some time, probably cause my elo in this season has been to low until recently. Last time I had it some months ago often 1-2 on your team was just to bad to give a good game. I thought smite was on heavy declined so I was surprised when 4 games a row I faced the same stack and 3 of those my team gave it all and played really well, and we had some fairly close games and we even won one, kinda brought back my faith in smite population and the matchmaker.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 03-04-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Hirez doesn't care about matchmaking. They don't care about their playerbase. The only thing they care about is the fact that people keep forking over money to pay for their endless "limited" and "exclusive" skins that they vomit out every patch. The fact that they completely ignore these, their OFFICIAL FORUMS, should tell you as much. Hirez doesn't post here. They never have. They had to appoint PLAYERS as mods, because none of their employees wanted to do it.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Man you are one sour grape.

The number of times balance changes has been made inspired by forum posts here are countless.
    Rocking the boat